"Who hit you?" Mr Evans asked Sasha with concern and anger on his face. He hates women getting hit by a man.

"Blaze" Lisa said for her. Sasha was having trouble talking because the tears were coming down now, she seems strong but being hit by a guy broke her.

"You what?" Mr Evans snapped his head towards a bloodied Blaze and glared at him.

"She was kissing him and she's supposed to be mine" Blaze yelled and pointed at Shane.

"I am not yours we only slept together once over the weekend that's it I don't do relationships you dick" Sasha yelled at him getting angry.

"No you are m..." Blaze didn't finish his sentence because Paris punched him and he fell to the ground.

"She's a person not a object you little prick" Paris yelled at him while standing over him and glaring daggers at him.

"You bitch" he got up and raised his fist to hit Paris, she closed her eyes then cringed for the impact but nothing happened when she opened her eyes she saw Mr Evans holding Blaze's closed fist. Mr Evans looked more furious than before.

"Don't you ever hit a girl or a women you little ...." he was cut off by another angry voice.

"Stop everyone now" oh no the principal. Mr Dixon pushed through the crowd while Mr Evans dropped his hand. Mr Dixon looked at everyone then yelled at them "go to class now except for all of you" he said pointing to the ones that looked like were in the fight.

After everyone was gone he spoke up again "now will someone tell me what happened" he looked at Sasha and noticed her cheek was red and starting to bruise. His eyes softened from what he saw "what happened Sasha?"

"Blaze hit me" she said still trying to get her tears under control.

"Ok" he said gently to her "are you alright?" he asked her and she just nodded her answer "then what happened?"

"Well I grabbed him and we fought" Shane said angrily "I was pissed because you don't hit a girl especially one of my friends"

"Ok, then what happened?" He said trying to calm down.

"I stepped in to stop it" Mr Evans said to Mr Dixon he just nodded. "I asked what happened and Blaze lied"

"I did not" Blaze said to Mr Evans.

"Yes you did" Rick turned his head to him "Sasha told me he hit her and then Shane told me what really happened"

"Ok"

"Then I hit Blaze" Paris said with a shrug not caring.

"Then why were you holding his fist Mr Evans?" Mr Dixon asked Rick.

Rick rubbed his hand on the back of his neck and then looked at Paris "well Blaze was about to hit Paris so I had to step in"

"Then Blaze my office now"

"But" Blaze started but saw Mr Dixon give him a hard stare. Blaze walked off to the office but then ran to his bike and sped off.

"Blaze" Mr Dixon yelled at him "that little" but didn't finish, he shook his head and faced the rest.

"Shane you're suspended for today and detention the rest of the week and next week" Shane looked shocked and angry, he was about to say something but was cut off "look I know you were protecting Sasha but I still have to punish you"

"Fine" Shane said defeated.

"And Shane you're a good guy standing up for a girl who needs to be protected" he said to him and patted his shoulder to show how very proud he was of him. "Paris detention only"