Books | 1

1. Chasing Astrid Malone 

Author: @BrittanyPerry4

Summary:

A high school senior girl grows into a woman and it doesn't go unnoticed. Her seemingly simple life is turned upside down by boys, bullies, and hidden truths.

Age Rating: 16+

My Book Rating: 5/5

*THERE ARE SOME 18+ PARTS, BUT YOU CAN SKIP IT*

My Review:

I really like this book so far, and I'm so excited for the next update!! There are no grammatical errors that I have noticed, and the book is paced throughout and isn't rushed. Overall, great work @BrittanyPerry4, and I'm excited about the next chapters!

2. Quest of the Bloodstone

Author: @Lostfantasy24 

Summary: 

The bloodstone has been famous for empowering vampires over the years. But what happens when it gets stolen just a week after the 18th birthday of its next rightful heir? Who dares to steal such a powerful and precious object?

A lot of secrets are to be unveiled, lots of mysteries are to be solved, and loads of questions have to be answered as the Princess, unprepared, sets out to penetrate into the human world overlapping the line that separates the world of Vampires from the common world; perfectly unaware of the great plot going on, upon her arrival.

What happens?

Age Rating: 10+

My Book Rating: 5/5

*ONLY 5 CHAPTERS ARE PUBLISHED*

My Review:

I really enjoy the authors writing style, and I love how the story's going so far! If you like books that jump straight into the action without any of the 'blah blah bits' then this one is for you! There are minor grammatical errors, but not so much that they will hinder your reading. Overall, great work @Lostfantasy24, and I'm excited about the next chapters!