Chillin Like A Villain

Outfit:

"Jay, keys

"Jay, keys. Remote." Ben says as he tosses them to Jay as they go down the stairs to the limo.

"Wait! Something's wrong." Evie says before pulling Ben's beanie down. "There."

"Shotgun!" Dude calls.

"No, Dude. Stay. The Isle is way too dangerous." Carlos orders Dude while Evie, Elena, Ben, and Jay look at him shocked.

"Did he just..." Jay and Elena start to ask.

"Talk? Yeah. I know. Tell you later." Carlos answers them. Elena just nods.

"Let's go." Ben says and Evie nods in agreement.

"Okay, once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it?" Evie tells Jay as he drives off.

"Got it." Jay says. They cross over to the Isle of the Lost.

"Ben, help me with the tarp." Carlos says as they get out the limo. They bring the tarp over before tossing a side to Jay and Evie.

"It's really weird being back here." Evie says as Jay fixes the tarp.

"We'll get in and get out." Jay tells her as Carlos an Ben brings a second tarp over. Carlos, Jay, Ben, and Elena cover the rest of the car while Ben walks over to a tunnel.

"Hey, what's in here?" Ben asks.

"Ben!" Carlos says as he pulls Ben away.

"You don't want to know." Jay answers his question.

"Hey, guys. Keep it chill, all right? The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here." Carlos says before Jay, Evie, and Elena nod in agreement.

"Hey!" Evie says as a kid runs to her. "Hey! Stop." Another kid grabs her wallet before she grabs both of them. Evie looks at their sad faces. "Just take it. Go on." Evie then turns to the boys and Elena to find Ben not there. "Ugh. Ben." Ben walks over to a pirate leaning against a post. He holds his hand out to shake but the pirate growls at him.

"Ben, stop. Just stop." Evie says as she pulls him away from the pirate.

"Hey, man!" Carlos says as he and Jay stand up to the pirate, who walks off.

"Why?" Ben asks Evie.

"This isn't a parade. It's the Isle." Evie answers him.

"Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing." Jay tells him.

"You either slouch or strut." Carlos adds.

"And never, ever smile." Evie and Elena also add at the same time.

"Okay, thank y..." Ben starts.

"No! No "thank you's," and drop the "please," too." Evie tells him. "Just...chill."