Mal's Gone Back To The Isle

"Deborah?" Ben asks as he phones his assistant.

"Yes, your majesty?" Deborah replies.

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?" Ben asks her.

"Yes, sir." Deborah replies.

"Thank you." Ben says before he goes back to his work.

"Ben?" Evie asks knocking on the door and opening the door.

"Evie! Elena!" Ben says as he stands up. "Come on in." Elena closes the door behind herself and Evie.

"Mal's gone back to the Isle." Evie says before walking over and giving Ben the note that Mal has left. "Ben..." Evie holds out his ring that he had given Mal. Ben takes the ring from Evie and reads the note from Mal.

"This is my fault. This is my fault." Ben says finishing the note. "I...I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her. I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and...beg her to come back."

"Ben, you'll never find her." Evie tells him.

"I..." Ben tried before looking out the window.

"You need to know the Isle and how it works and..." Elena starts to explain before realizes what has to be done. "You have to take me with you."

"Yes!" Ben says as he turns to face her. "Uh, are...are you sure?"

"Yeah. She is my best friend." Evie says agreeing. "And we'll bring the boys too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us is really too popular over there right now."

"Thank you." Ben says as he looks at both Elena and Evie.

"But let's get two things straight." Evie says. "You have to promise me that I won't get stuck there again."

"I promise." Ben tells her.

"And there's no way you're going looking like that." Evie tells him before they go to get Carlos and Jay and Ben a change of clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena is in her dorm and is looking at the window. Evie walks in after putting on her Isle outfit.

"Elena, are you ready?" Evie asks her sister.

"Yeah. It's just, I'm not sure how it's going to go when I go back there." Elena tells her.

"What do you mean?" Evie asks.

"It's just, what will mom say if she finds out I'm dating a girl. And then Harry..I don't want to face him again after what he did." Elena admits.

"Hey." Evie says. "It's gonna be okay. We're going to get Mal and then come straight back to Auradon. Everything will be fine and nothing will happen to you."

"Thanks Eve."

"Just come out when you're ready okay?" Evie says.

"Okay." Elena says, before Evie walks out and closes the door behind her.

"Here comes a wave
Meant to wash me away
A tide that is taking me under
Swallowing sand
Left with nothing to say
My voice drowned out in the thunder." Elena sings as she looks out the window.

Elena gets up and walks to the closet to find an outfit to wear.

"But I won't cry
And I won't start to crumble
Whenever they try
To shut me or cut me down." Elena sings as she finds the outfit and puts it on.

"I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless." Elena sings as she grabs her things and walks out her dorm.

Elena walks down the halls and starts singing again.

"Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless
Written in stone
Every rule, every word
Centuries-old and unbending
"Stay in your place"
"Better seen and not heard"
Well, now that story is ending." Elena sings as she sees Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Ben walking outside to the limo.

"Cause I
I cannot start to crumble
So come on and try
Try to shut me and cut me down
I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless." Elena looks in a mirror in the hall while singing and leaning against the wall.

"Let the storm in
I cannot be broken
No, I won't live unspoken
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless
Try to lock me in this cage
I won't just lay me down and die
I will take these broken wings
And watch me burn across the sky
Hear the echo saying I...
Won't be silenced
Though you wanna see me tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless." Elena sings as she thinks of Audrey and everything that makes her happy.

"Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless." Elena finishes singing as she gets outside with everyone.

She looks back at the castle and sighs before turning to the others.