"Only if you say the line Ghost." The boy said as his hood fell from his head to reveal a head of green hair.

"Then eyes up Guardian." Ghost said as the boy smirked as a glowing blue knife formed in his hands. "And prepare to feel the unbridled wrath of Izuku fucking Midoriya." Ghost finished as the boy laughed.

"No..Nomu kill him properly, he's hacking!" Shigaraki yelled out as the Nomu screeched at the boy.

Izuku smirked as he simply disappeared. The class still starred in shock as the boy they had thought died stood in front of them, disappearing and reappearing periodically slashing deep, electrifying gashes into the Nomu's hide. The Nomu started thrashing around as the gashes healed into deep scars. The thrashing slowed as the scars started to slow the Nomu down. 

Izuku reappeared behind the Nomu as he tossed the electric blue knife above him as it fizzled out of existence. "You see the thing about Guardians is that we protect those allied to us. We protect humanity and the cities and camps it holds. We are risen due to our fighting spirt." Izuku listed out as he dodged a few punches from the drastically slowed down Nomu. "And by risen, I mean brought back from the dead." Izuku said as he rolled to the side of the Nomu, throwing a knife into its side and jumping away as it blew a hole into the Nomu's torso.

"Brought back from the dead?" Kirishima said. "Bakugo do you have any idea on what Midoriya is saying?"

Bakugo stared at the headless corpse in the plaza with dead eyes. 'Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building.' These word rung through Bakugo's head as he fell to his knees, "That nerd... he didn't actually did he?" Bakugo said as the rest of the class looked at him. 

"Didn't do what Bakugo?" Uraraka asked. Bakugo didn't answer as he watched Izuku bob and weave around the Nomu's attacks, more scar tissue appearing its body. 

'This thing has to have a limit, its healing obviously can't keep up with these deeper wounds simply scarring over now.' Izuku thought as he dodged another fist and rolled to his left. He heard a loud clank as everyone turned their heads to see All Might burst through the steel doors. 'I got to use you as a distraction, sorry sir.' Izuku thought as he quickly pulled the Ace of Spades from its holster again, channeling as much of his light into it as it burst into flames. Aiming it upwards, he fanned three shots into the Nomu's head as the super charged bullets screamed into the dome behing the Nomu. Spinnin around quickly, he fanned more shot in the direction of Shigaraki, one hitting his shouled, and two hitting his legs. 

Before any more bullets could hit him, Kurogiri wrapped around Shigaraki, soon dissaperaing with the villain. Izuku lowered his hand cannon as he let out a breath as he tried to bring his heart rate down. "Ghost, you can come out now. There ain't much more to hide." Izuku sighed as he looked up at his class. Bakugo was on his knees, his eyes couldn't be seen due to his hair covering them. 

All Might was guiding some medics over the where Thirteen and Aizawa, who had been injured by the Nomu as Izuku was dead. Iida had returned as was trying to gather the class as most wanted to either help or check on Izuku. He looked around as his Ghost floated just above his shoulder. "When your mother went missing, this was the last place I would have guessed you would see her again Guardian. If the Light could heal those who don't wield it, I would try and resurect her the same way I do you." Ghost said as Izuku kept his back to the corpse as he kept watching his class.

"It's alright Ghost, every gift has its curse and burdens don't they?" Izuku asked as he let out a breath and turned around. He walked first to his mother's head, gingerly picking it up and bringing it to the rest of her body. The sight wasn't pretty, but he chalked it up to being respectful of her. He heard steps behind him as Izuku turned to look at All Might.