Part 2

Tomorrow is the big day. The day Harry will hopefully start talking to his soulmate. Harry was so nervous he felt sick the whole day at school and his head was pounding. Liam saw something was wrong but every time he would ask if everything's ok Harry would say "yeah I'm fine" and go on with his day.
Harry was very sensitive but didn't show it often.
When Harry got home he saw his mom and sister talking quietly, like they've got a secret of some sort.
Harry quickly said "what's going on?"
"Nothing Harry, we're just talking" Gemma his sister replied.
"Yeah , nothing" his mom said right after. Harry gave them a suspicious look and went upstairs to his room. He dropped his bag on the floor, took off his boots so the carpet won't get dirty and bounced on the bed laying on his back.
He watched the ceiling staring at the blank wall, thoughts started to flood his mind.

What if his soulmate won't like him?
What if he won't be able to impress them?
What if they aren't gonna be able to understand each other?

Harry felt so overwhelmed and wanted to take a nap right there. But Harry with his unusual traditions had to take a shower and eat his dinner before bed or he won't be able to sleep at all.
So he got up and went to the bathroom. He took a pretty long shower, he loved showers. It's the best place to think and it's so calming.
Gemma tried to hurry him but Harry didn't listen.
He got out of the shower and wrapped his towel around his waist. He got to his room and put on a pair of black sweatpants and a baggy grey tee shirt.
His hair was wet so he brushed it quickly and dried it with the towel, it was still a bit damp so he swooshes it onto the side of his head with two fingers and hangs his towel up.
He went downstairs and surprisingly dinner was ready and on the table. His mom and sister were both sitting down and everything was set nicely.
His mom is a very good cook and he loves when she makes food since lately she's been very busy.

"Harry! Come sit down honey" his mom said when she realised he was there.
He walked towards the table and sat down, Gemma was smiling at him and he thought it looked weird.
"Why are you smiling like that?" He asked
" nothing Harry, just tomorrow you'll be 16 and that means you're not a baby anymore and now we're both old and it went by so fast" Gemma said with a soft voice.
Harry glanced over to his mom, her eyes were sparkling and it looked like she was about to cry.
Harry gave them both a hug and smiled so hard his cheeks hurt.
Family meant everything to Harry since they were the ones who were always there and never judged him.
Then someone knocked on the door, it was Liam. He looked very happy and gave Harry a warm hug, Liam was basically part of the family. So he said hello to Anne and Gemma and sat down.
"The food looks amazing miss" Liam said politely.
"Nah it's just a little something" Anne said jokingly.
They all ate and talked and laughed and it was great. Harry loved these kind of nights. Just him with his favourite people and great food.
They played uno for a hour or so and Liam won every single time.
Harry was really quiet the whole night and Gemma noticed.
"Harry what's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm just nervous for tomorrow" he replied.
"Oh Harry! It's gonna be fine. Remember this is someone that will love you unconditionally"
Harry smiled and nodded.
He let out a big yawn and decided to go to bed.
He gave everyone a hug and went upstairs. He got under his blanket and snuggled all the pillows on his bed. Usually it takes Harry a long time to fall asleep but this time he fell asleep right away.
His dreams were wonderful and calm.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Harry! Happy birthday to you!!!"

Harry woke up to the sound of Gemma, his mom and Liam singing to him. He looked around and there were balloons all around his room and his mom was holding a cake.
This was a family tradition, every birthday you wake up to this exact thing. Harry loved it. He had a big smile on his face and everyone hugged him and kissed him. And at that exact moment Harry heard something special. The thing he wanted to hear for so long. He sat up straight on his bed and the smile was turned into a very serious face. He heard this sentence.
"Hello? Can you hear me?"
But it was a song. Harry knew that it was Adele's song "hello" and when he understood what's going on he let out a little laugh. This was his soulmate talking to him. He was so happy he looked around and saw his family looking worried.
"It happened guys, I just heard the first thing from my soulmate"
"What?!? This fast? Wow they must be eager to meet you." Gemma said in a sarcastic voice.
"What did they say?" His mom interrupted.
"Whoever this is, they're funny, it said hello can you hear me from Adele's song." Harry said while laughing. They all joined in on the laugh and everyone was in a good mood. Harry couldn't wait for his soulmate to do that again.

Hey guys! Just wanted to say if you're wondering why I'm saying they instead of him or her. In this story Harry is openly bisexual. I'm not in any way trying to disrespect Harry or Louis in this story.
Just a fan fiction.

Xoxo