CHAPTER 2:

TAEHYUNG feel something. He wanted to throw up he think he ate too much food. He is drain when he sit down on his desk. 

He think he is pale right now because of the mix food he ate. Damn. He eats like he never eat something since yesterday. Someone tap him.

"Mr. Kim sir Jungkook wants you to go to his office." She smile as he approach him.

"I will. Thank you."

Even though he feel so drain he still need to go to his boss because he think he needs something. 

"Goodafternoon sir. What can I do for you?" He down his head because he feel like he is flying because of his bad feeling.

"Can I know what's my next schedule?" He nod and read his schedule.

"3pm you will have a board meeting all about the donation you donated last year. 6pm a family dinner. 9pm will be a party sir Namjoon invited you it's his birthday. The rest is goo--" Suddenly he black out.

All he see is black and he saw his boss walking towards to him and all went black.

HE catch Mr. Kim fasterly and look at his face, he is pale too seems like he is holding the feeling he felt earlier. He called a doctor for him to get check.

While waiting he make him lie down in the sofa, maybe he is tired, is this work is really hard for him? He shook his head.

He look at his face. His perfect nose, kissable lips, and a nice eyebrow. His face is perfect, he found him self caressing his cheeks even his face is soft. He shook his head again and stand up. He sigh.

"What the hell are you doing jungkook? This is not you. Literally not you!"

When the doctor came he thank God. He sit down and just look at him. When it's done the doctor face him.

"He eat something that it makes his stomach triggered. He should not eat too much because hid tummy can't do and worst what he ate got mixed on his stomach. So tell him to avoid stress eating. Here's the medicine, just buy it and he should drink this. I should go now Sir." She down his head carefully and leave.

He sigh deeply. Stress eating? So, you're stress huh? He just shook his head and just let it go. He came back on his desk and work again.

TAEHYUNG woke up and roam his eyes. This is his boss office. He just stand up slowly. He look at the clock. 8pm. Damn it.

He look at his boss on his desk and he fell asleep too. He didn't leave? And what did he do here? He touch his forehead.

He fix his self and walk towards him. He look at his face, no doubt he is indeed handsome no questions needed. He shook his head and look away then tap his shoulder.

"Sir. Sir. Wake up" Slowly he woke up.

"What time is it?" He is still sleepy.

"8pm sir. You should go home sir, 9pm is your family dinner. Did you go to your friend's party sir?"

"Nah. I am just here watching you and I am doing my works too. By the way, you should go with me in our house so you can have dinner too." He just nod and let his boss fix his self.

Even though he didn't like his offer he can't do anything, that's his boss and he is hard-headed no doubt he didn't let him. He can take no for an answer.

He open the door for him and then he go inside the car too. While on their way he keeps on glancing at him, why he didn't leave earlier? Maybe he is busy.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" His lips parted and look away.

"Nothing sir." Jungkook look at him and chuckle.

"I am handsome I know."

Taehyung shook his head because of his boss' confident. So full to his self.