" Yaaah mandu faster, we'll be going to the shed, come faster!" Seulgi is laughing cause joohyun gets starled.

" You don't have to shout!" Joohyun scold her.

" Its normal here, were at the back though, later on you will hear jisoo yelling!" Seulgi is laughing, chaeyoung hears her shout makes her rolled her eyes.

They saw seulgi, joohyun from the back coming to there spot with tea, then chaeyoung front from door. They all settled, then jennie is little late coz she get something.

" Nini come here teatime, bear got me chips" lisa saw jennie, yeaah lisa start to call her that and that's didn't escape from joohyuns ear, makes her.

" What Nini,? then she's my lili the nickname is similar!_" joohyun is sulking

" Thank you I see, hers mine, I baked this for you poopoo" Jennie said makes lisa hug her for thank you.

Joohyun grip to the cup is getting tighter, in no time it will break. She calm herself, it's no good coz she might kill some kitten and lisa likes kitten.

" Arrrrg" joohyun whisper, chaeyoung hear it and nudge her asking if she's ok, which joohyun gives her ok sign.

" In no time lisa will catch diabetes, because you spoiling her too much chocolate" jisoo said sipping her tea then chaeyoung handed her box of moon cake, which they didn't see she got it with here.

" Ohh. Thanks chipmunk" jisoo said her thanks, that's makes lisa brows frown, she glare to chaeyoung, then chaeyoung divert her eyes somewhere.

" Its not jisoos favorite though, chipmunks just Lisa's glare tss"seulgi thought, as if she's not like that.

" Hyun are you ok?" Lisa ask coz she's not talking, lisa is concerned.

" Ohhh I'm ok lili" joohyun gave lisa sweetest smile, makes jennie secretly puke.

" I'm going to divide the groups to make our dinner ok, lisa baby you know what to do where going to have barbeque, the meat is fresh so your the pit master" jisoo said  and lisa is very good in barbeque.

" Yes unnnie" baby voice

" You and you go with me"Lisa's cold voice, makes joohyun surprised, and chaeyoung swallow big chunk of moon cake.

" Easy tiger, now change your clothes, the temperature will drop later I don't want you to get cold" jisoo said patted Lisa's butt.

" You two just follow lisa and have fun, now girls lets go the kitchen, its time to share Lisa's favorite" jisoo said to tease and boost the ladies who adore her sister, she just shake her head to see how energetic they are now.

AAAATTTTTTTTT THE KITTTTTCHEEEEEEENNNNOMIKS

joohyun and jennie, pull there sleeves at the same time, make there hair in messy bun at the same time, tying the apron at the same, then sighed.

Jisoo just looking at them in amusement, Jennie and joohyun had experience this kitchen once, so they know what to do.

" I'm not teasing you girls but, are you two going to fight or cook?" Jisoo pulled ingredients and put in in the table, then the two takes it prepare and wash.