The issue came when she felt the presence return, as if simply standing on the membrane that she'd produced. Like they were...aware of it. There would be no reason for the membrane to constantly be opened, and she knew that the cadres weren't fans of staying still for any particular reason.

Other than Homeless Emperor. He was weird.

She felt a soft sifting around, and she knew right then and there that there was another psychic in the area. There'd be nobody who'd genuinely pay mind to what the barrier was, who could sense the barrier and see it around them.

And therefore...there were two options. Fubuki, the Hellish Blizzard, or Tatsumaki, the Tornado of Terror.

And knowing that Fubuki was weaker?

It was the perfect time to confront the other psychic.

"Yo, what's up," She heard deep within her ears. "You've been here this entire time? I thought you'd have already come out of hiding or something."

She believes it! Psykos gasped mentally. She must be underestimating my psychic power and just thinks that it's Gyoro Gyoro behind everything and the psychic powers! I can take her out with a surprise blow!

///

So...I guess I have to take out this puppet before I get to the main thing? Tornado silently wondered, a little bored with the meat puppet in front of her that clearly was just formed with energy alone. Well...I don't think it'll hurt to wait a bit. If the main thing's anything like that alien, it should take Saitama a minute or two before anything actually happens.

"Oh my..." The six-armed monster hummed contently. "How nice of you to come here. I thought I would have had to search for you instead...this makes it so much more convenient for me."

Tornado looked around her, casually eyeing the way that the room around her looked like a bunch of cells. Did the monsters store other monsters or hostages in here, she wondered. It came together like a sphere, though she knew that there weren't any other rooms that could've went to where she was at the moment. She smashed through tons of walls to get there, and only saw one entrance when she landed.

It seemed to realize something before floating down to meet Tatsumaki eye-to-eye, "Oh, where are my manners? I must've failed to introduce myself...I am Gyoro Gyoro, the strategist for the Monster Association." It played with its fingers as its eye narrowed, focusing in on Tatsumaki.

The shorter woman hummed, tapping her fingers on her forearm when she crossed her arms, "So, you're the thing behind all of this? And what about that gigantic lightning bolt that I saw like...twenty seconds ago. That was you, or the main boss here?"

Gyoro Gyoro narrowed its eye, "What about a lightning bolt? I wasn't aware of anything like that going on recently..."

Tatsumaki smirked, glaring back at the monster as she tilted her head arrogantly, "I see...so your control over this place isn't as great as I thought it'd be...where are all of your backup monsters? I remember we came across one of your...what was it called? Cadres? At the stadium...he was pretty weak, I'll be honest."

Gyoro Gyoro growled a little bit, fingers wiggling ominously. Tatsumaki watched on with bored eyes, running her fingers through her hair softly, lightly groaning when she realized that some of the ends seemed damaged.

Damn it...I'm really going to have to cut my hair, won't I? She sighed quietly, before realizing her predicament at the moment.

Around her were thousands of pounds of rocks all buried on top of her. She sighed, watching all the rocks shift closer together in an attempt to lock her in rather pathetically.