𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

" park jihoon is my full name " he said straighly, not even give me a little stare. i smirked and put my forks beside the plate.

" pretty name duh " i said and wiped my lips with clean napkin. he tugged his wine between his lips, pretend that he didn't hear me.

" ohwell i'm done buddy " i raised both of my arms for stretching a little bit of my pain that i got from the forest just now.

he stood up and walked through the guard. " bring her to her room. make sure that she rest well and, please don't touch her or i'll cut your head aparts from your body. she's mine " he said and walked away.

what does he mean by i was his? please, i don't get his joke. the short guard suddenly stood beside me and mutter something. " let's go to your room, miss " he said coldly. i rolled my eyes and walked away from the kitchen to my room.

as i already arrived at my room, i locked my door and running through my comfy bed. i stare at the ceiling, didn't know what to do. but seriously, why did i bring here? for me i don't have any function to live here. i really wanna back home.

" let me ask for help from kyu " i said and suddenly unlocked my door and run from my room. i haven't put the second steps outside my room when the guards suddenly pulled my hands.

" h-hey don't touch me you bastard! " i yell through the hall. the guard grips my wrist hardly till i felt that veins almost got cutted off. i winced in pain. " don't be such a spoil kid. go back to your room! " he's half shouted makes me flinched. i looked down and obey what did he said. who knows i'll die here when he sucks my blood lifeless.

i went to my room and locked it. i walked through my couch and laying while crossing my legs to each other. " such a rat guards. they even willing to hurt others just because they're scared of the kings. tsk how shame " i said and rolled my eyes.

" glad that my room provides television or i'll kick someone who let me staying in my room without this technology things " i said and take a remote control. i changed the channel into kdramas one.

little did i know, i fell asleep on the couch.

" have y-you seen y/n? " junkyu breath was hitched. and it was all cause of him finding y/n and she's nowhere to be seen. that's make junkyu worried about her since she's a human afterall.

" why would you ask me? " jihoon voice was the coldest one. he acts like he didn't care. " she's a mortal for f*cks sake! how can you didn't care about her?! " junkyu yell as the king act like he was innocent.

" how dare you cursed at me. you're shameful " jihoon raised his voice a little. " looks who shameful right now, is it me or you? i don't care how big is your rank is jihoon. if you're trying to let y/n suffering alone, i'm sure you'll get this. do you think that it was easy for her to leave his cousin alone there? and put her foot on this vampires sh*ts kingdom? use your brain " junkyu said and left away. little did he know, jihoon is the one who helps y/n. and there's a reason why did jihoon shut his mouth.

as junkyu walked away, he went to the coridor to relax his mind. when he passed by y/n room, he saw bunches of bodyguards standing at the each sides of her room. then junkyu went there to ask the bodyguard.

" what's wrong? " junkyu ask. the bodyguard then said, " ms y/n need a rest. please don't disturbing her " the bodyguard said and push junkyu away.

" what do you mean 'ms y/n need a rest? have you found her? " junkyu ask again. " no, the king found her at the forest and bring her here " the bodyguard said makes junkyu nodded. " let me know if y/n awake " and left away.

" this bastard. how can he shut his mouth? " junkyu mumbling and walked away. 

i shut my eyes open and my eyes only met with strong light coming from the side. i shit my eyes with my hands. not so long after that, i lift my hands and all i could see is the cherish forest which provided beautiful flowers, cutes animals and also the river was so fresh. i cut the contacts between my body with the grass and stood up.

the wind hitted me. it's too fresh, more fresh than before. i closed my eyes and enjoying the winds. not so long after, i heard little girl's voice came beside of me.

i shut my eyes open and saw a little girl with her plushies on her right hand. it was me, the little me. i saw myself running beside the river and playing with the animals. i never thought that i've had come here before.

then the sudden weather changed to black weather. it really shocked me and also my tiny-self. she's having a tears on the side of her eyes. the moon became so red, and it got me a goosebumps.

there i saw an old woman came beside her. the woman suddenly touch her head and closed her eyes. she kinds murmuring something and her hair suddenly grew long and changed to white hair.

then i saw my tiny-self, screaming for help. my tears suddenly flowing from my eyes. i really want to help her but my legs seems like someone hold it and it really stucks. my body can't move at all. then my body suddenly feels hurts. my heart, my head, my veins, my whole is hurts.

then the screaming become so pure and my tiny-self suddenly felt weak and fainted. there, i saw my tiny-self's hair become white at the side of her hair. same as mine, my legs become weak and i laying on the ground feel unconscious. before the world become darken, i heard the woman muttering.

" you've been cursed "

AUTHOR NOTE

why is this chapter so plain? ugh please send some help 😭

btw, it's a gift for readers. imma excited and happy as well seeing our boy winning both awards. so glad at them. they totally deserved it. ❤️

you must see how wonderful and happy hyunsuk reaction was when he's holding the awards, everytime. our sukkie deserved it!

also keep voting and don't giveup. stay safe and gbu yall! neol saranghae! ❤️