𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀

hey there! i knew yall might have heard the news about treasure. i was actually shocked when i heard the news. i've been busy sitting on my trial exam for this passed months so i really didn't follow any kpop's update nor any media social apps.

it was actually sad to hear that they'll having summer comeback with ot10. it was more hard to me since they're both actually my ults biases. ik it was such hard decision to treasure, also teumes. but we all know yedam and mashi also need some rest right? they all do need a long rest. they've been doing great things, and really they deserved some rest. i hope yedam will do great on his music career. and mashiho, i hope he'll spend a great time with his family and appreciate all the times with his family well.

sometimes i thought about how i'm excited that they'll have another comeback this summer, but it was actually dissapointed if they're having comeback without them both. i've been thinking about this the whole time. why dont they just decide comeback after both of them back again? but ik this make me sound so selfish. but still, treasure have come great so far. im so proud of them. really.

lastly, lets do our best for treasure. give them lots of love and lets go waiting for yedam and mashiho return as usual. i know you all will waiting for yedam and mashiho right? so do i.

so that's all from me. i wish i can talk oftenly here tho but my schedule were so packed. i hope that you all will have a great day and dont skip your meals. i love you all, goodbye and see you again soon <3

- aley.