𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

" the total of the people who got attacked by vampires today were 211- " i closed the channel as soon i saw seokjin walked through the living room.

" what? "

" what? " i spatted back his word, he then rolled his eyes and flips his hair arrogantly.

" its not like you have long hair tch- "

" okay shut up. tell me the truth, why are you going home late yesterday? " he said and act like a momma.

" uh jin i- "

" i've already told you right? don't go out till late. it was dangerous outside! " he said then sighs.

" i didn't mean too... " i said and bite my lips.

" glad that you're save. next time don't do that again okay? " he said and hugged me. i nodded and buried myself on his chest. he ruffled my hair and chuckling.

" seems like you're hair going to stay like this then " he said and hugged me tightly.

" something happened yesterday? " he ask makes me flinched. i pulled out from his chest and gasped when i remembered about the last night.

[ flashback ]

he kissed me passionately makes me grew my eyes bigger. it really shocked me. he took my kiss like- such a watermelon kid.

then i saw someone passed us, but it really shocked me when i saw a drip of blood coming from the corner of his lips. i'm getting goosebumps when the man saw me perfectly straight into my eyes. he got that red eyes glowing under the moon.

but sooner, he stopped seeing me and left immediately. after he left, the person pulled out the kiss and making eyes contact with me. and i saw his sudden gold eyes shining.

suddenly i spat his foot with my shoes makes him wincing in pain. " that's your deal when you steal my first kiss you bitch! " i yell and started to run walk home. and that was the time i realised my hair suddenly changed.

[ end o.f ]

" w-what's wrong? " he ask worriedly since i gasped too loud, tooooo loud even the deaf one could heard me.

" nothing. i remembered when i accidentally throw my coke on this one ahjussi " i said and laughing awkwardly while ruffling my hair.

" you're bad at lying " he said then smirked. i gulped and bite my lips while faked laughing.

" i know something fishy. tell me or you're not going to survive for food this week " he said then flips his non-existence long hair.

" aish seokjim- "

" okay. no foods for whole week! " he said then spat out his tongue. i rolled my eyes then stumped my foot and went to my room. i closed the door harshly.

" he's really an idiot! " i half-shouted and started to punch my own long pillows. guess i'm little bit crazy.

" i'm going out first! " i yell from downstairs and left the home safely. since today i used hoodie i didn't use any caps today.

i pulled out my earbuds and started to play my favs song. i put my phone on my hoodie pocket along with both of my hands. i closed my eyes and hummed the lyrics softly.

but the sudden attack from my back makes me open my eyes but met a man with his red blood eyes shot me. i opened my eyes widely and he started to grow his fangs.

but it's not only him. there's a bunch of them which were at different areas, attacking the humans. everyone realised it and started to yell.

one of them smiled devilishly at me and ready to attack me. i closed my eyes waiting for the pain to come but nothing goes happen.

by the time i opened my eyes, i only saw a young man standing infront of me. i stare at him with no emotions because of that shocked attack. he smiled.

" are you okay? " he ask, but i didn't hesitate to respond. he patiently waiting for the answer but nothing came out from my mouth.

" w-where's the man? " i ask. " he already left with his gang " he then smiled.

" t-thank you "

" for? "

" saving my life " i said then tears started to roll out from the corner of my eyes. he then stopped smiling but went near me.

" it's not a big deal " he said then smiled. i stopped from crying and stare at him before giving him a smile but seriously i was still in trauma.

" anyway what's your name? " he ask suddenly. i hold up my breath first before answer him. " y/n. lee y/n "

" you? " i ask him back but only received his smirked.

" my name's junkyu, kim junkyu " he said then pulled out his hand. i shaked my hands with him makes his smile grew bigger.

" nice to meet you, y/n " he smiled.

" nice to meet you too, junkyu " i smiled weakly back.

" uhm bytheway y/n, do you know why did i save you? " he ask suddenly. i raised up my eyebrows since i'm confuse with his question.

" what? "

" i came here not just because of myself,

it's just the King told me to bring you to his "

AUTHOR NOTE

yo aley was back! we're actually didn't know who is junkyu but let's say that he was mystery *winkeu*