𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

i shocked and quickly run to the downstairs. i went to the living room, only meeting with 7 racoons eyeing the cup which already broke at the floor. my eyes widen when i saw my favourite doraemon mug already broke into pieces.

i eyed all of them sharply makes all of them gulped. i gritted my teeth while my hand already perform a fist. " who f*cking break my whore doraemon shitting mug?! "

they then pointed at namjoon, while he's just rubbing his head. " it was hyung " taehyung said makes namjoon already sweats.

hoseok leaned on my shoulder and whispered, " don't scolding him. infacts you like him, right? it'll getting worse " he said makes me sighs. i didn't know what is wrong with me nowadays but i think i don't have any feelings toward namjoon again. but i'm sure i still waiting to be his girl— joke.

i sighs and pressed my tongue between my teeth. " make sure, you're paying the mug alright? the same design and i don't want any of it different from the previous one " i said and walked away. namjoon muttered sorry and i nodded without looking behind.

i went to my bedroom and turning my laptop off. i put it on my laptop bag and went to my bed, and drifted to my dreamland.

- 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 -

i playfully pressed the end of my pen on the table while my right hand playing with the tip of my papers. my mind flew off to the cloud9, that makes me not focusing over my surrounding.

" yah, y/n. what are you doing? i'm freaking waving my butt infront of you! " junkyu said and pouted. eunbyul rolled her eyes and pressing her calculator. doyoung doing his homework while jihoon still reading the novel other day. now, we're in library of our college. since our exam is coming, we're planning to study together.

" y/n, are you planning to igno— wah, f*ck!y/n, doyoung, byul, jihoon hyung help! oh shit! " junkyu suddenly yell makes all of us shocked seeing him jumping from his seat and standing at the chair. my eyes widen, shocking seeing what did he do. he scared of insects, i see.

" keep quiet please. this is a library, if you want to talk, slow down your voice. thank you " the librarian-woman said from the corner of the room and walked away. i sighs and looked at junkyu. junkyu still look in feared but quickly went down and sat at the chair again. all of us continue our revision. then, my chest started to pain, makes me groaned. everyone looked at me makes me gave them a little smile.

" i need to go to toilet. give me some minutes " i whispered to them and i walked away. i can tell jihoon eyes followed my gazed, because he kept on staring at me since i tell myself that i need to go.

when i entered the toilet, i went to the end of the door and entered it. i sat at the toilet, and take my breath deeply. my breath tighten, makes me gasped in the air. i exhale my breath slowly, and thanks good the pain start to fade away.

i went out from the toilet and started to walk away when someone pulled me makes me shocked. the person pulled me to the corner of the end of the coridor and pinned me on the wall. and i suddenly meet his eyes.

" h-haruto! what do you want? " my voice deep as my eyes isn't expressing some feeling. for me, he is pathetic. he looked at me deeply and leaned closer to my ears. his breath hitted my sensitive spot makes me flinched.

" i want you " he said in deep monotonously. my legs suddenly shaken, when the tip of his lips touch my skin. i pushed his chest hardly but there's no use. he hold my hands hardly. i whimpered in pain.

i suddenly have a courage to kick his babyboy when someone suddenly pulled him and pinned him on the floor makes me gasped in the air. i saw him and i meet with jihoon punching haruto on the floor. my eyes widen and pulled jihoon, but he's more stronger than me. he kept on punching haruto when i don't know what to do. i suddenly hugged jihoon from the back and laid my head on his back.

" stop it jihoon. i-i'm scared " i slow-whispered, shut my eyes close. the tears that leave from the tip of my eyes already wetting my cheeks. i feels that jihoon breath deeply and turned to me. he looked at my eyes and i met with his eyes. he holds my hands and smiled.

haruto at the other side, wiping the blood dripping from the tip of his pinkish lips. he smirks seeing his blood at his thumbs hand. he saw jihoon holds my hand and stand up.

" you're too weak, hyung. it doesn't effect me. it just feels like i fought with mosquitoes " he said and laughed. jihoon grip loosen from my hands and turned looked at haruto, who already smirking. i saw his bruised cheeks slowly turned to normal cheeks. it seems like he was fully recovered from before. my mouth opened widely and i quickly closed my mouth.

" shut up and stay f*cking away from my sight, you whore " jihoon said and pulled me away from the area. i turned around and i saw haruto smirks while muttering 'see you again' and waved at me. my veins colder and i quickly hugged jihoon hands. jihoon noticing it, and he pulled his hands from my grip. i shocked and i suddenly noticed that i must've makes him felt uncomfortable. but my thought was wrong when a pair of hands suddenly hugged me beside and pulled me closer to his body.

my eyes widen and i met his eyes, i saw a tip of his eyes changed to pure golden with his pupil changes to silver. and i can tell that it was my first time seeing his eyes changed like this.

we went to the library back and i could tell everyone at the library looked at us. well, look at this. what will you expect when your sexy crush college suddenly hugged a potato like me? nah, everyone must've goosebumps. i'm lucky because he hugs me, but i don't give a fucek.

we went to our seat and jihoon put me on my seat. he then walked to his seat and continue reading his novel. i could tell that eunbyul, junkyu and doyoung looking at me suspiciously makes me raised my eyebrows. they looked at each other and shaked their head.

i rolled my eyes and took my pen so i can continue my revision. but before i write something, i felt something weird on my hands. my eyes suddenly widen.

my hand veins suddenly turned dark black.

AUTHOR NOTE

happy friyay everyone! sorry, i've updating a little bit slow because i'm busy catching with my school. but here, i'm back! so guys, sorry tho for cringe part. but for you all request, i make jihoon and y/n moments more tho! i mean atleast they're having their time right? okey dokey yo is that true? yes! rawr.

so, as always. keep on voting, and ily. neol saranghao, sarangshiho. don't forget streaming my treasure yall! ❤️