Chapter 1 - New Sibling, Nervous

"Good Morning" Ema said as she looked down.

"Good Morning. Did you sleep well?" Asked Ukyo who was preparing breakfast.

"Yes, thanks to everyone's help." Said Ema.
"Amazing, this is what Ukyo-san made for everyone?"

"Cooking is my duty in the household."

"It's the perfect Japanese breakfast." Compliments Juli after jumping off of the railings to the table.

"Um, is their anything i can help with?"

"Would you mind serving the rice? There are many who wake up late in the morning. Please serve up 4 bowls."

"Yes!"

"Good morning, onee-chan." Said wataru while rubbing his right eye.

"Good morning, Wataru-chan." Ema said while bending down to Wataru's height.

"I'm so happy! I'll be having my meals with onee-chan from now on!"

"Mhm, please take care of me." Said Ema.
'Then how about another one?' Ema thought to herself but didn't say out loud. I mean who would want a surprise be exposed?

Rintarou's POV

I was talking to my soon to be wife when someone knocked on the door.

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Your child." Said a familiar voice.

"Eh? But they're all in Japan." Said Miwa.

"Ah! Akira!"

The door opened...

to reveal a young 'boy' who was wearing thick clothing.

"What a handsome boy!" Said Miwa.

"Except she's not a boy." I said showing her my phone which had a picture of a young girl who looks like the 'boy' in front of them look like his sibling.

" I said showing her my phone which had a picture of a young girl who looks like the 'boy' in front of them look like his sibling

"Eh?!?! What a beautiful girl."

"Their the same person." While pointing to the boy in front of us and the pic.