Ryker Garcia: The Cigarette Mystery

Ryker Garcia

Credits: Google

Credits: Google.com
Ava Avery

Credits: Fandom, Copyright Jake_Cub

The day began. Well, if I am to say, it was bad. By 'bad', I mean like horrible. Who knew that I had to pack my things all of a sudden and go to my cousin's as soon as I return from school. But no offense, I woke up early today, but not to pack up as I was going for my cousins' house, but play to start writing on my next novel on Microsoft OFFICE 2019, which reminds me about why I was angry in the first place.

Simply, because I couldn't write.

I thought about getting a whiff of my computer, but no, my mom shouted from backwards, 'Did pack the pyjamas I asked you to stuff in??'

'Umm . . . Why mom I thought we were just going to spend sometime in their house?' asked I.

'Just do as I say!' she said the word 'just' in such way like asking: 'Do you want to die or do as I say?'

Well, totally understanding the power of my mom over me, I thought it will be better pack up 'pyjamas', than dying.

After I packed, Mom laid out the breakfast as I broke in.

After those packing and all, I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out of the gates, only to see the bus waiting for me to board it.

I walked towards the bus, and thus, getting inside the bus in the process.

I kept walking inside the bus, a lot of random kids from other sections looked at me then turned to themselves.

I kept looking for my friend, Ava, my eyes searching the whole bus, and in the middle seat, I found Ava saving the seat for me.

I sat next to her. Then? Then what? You ask.

I tucked my hand into my pocket, fishing for my smartphone, APPLE iPhone XS Max, until I found it.