Music Helps Sometimes

Random Question: Which Yarichan Bitch Club characters do you ship together?

Y/N's pov
Has anyone ever felt that, at certain times, music is the only thing that really helps or understands you? I know I have, heck, that's what's happening right now.

After we went to the Police Station and I had to endure that 'fun' little trip down trauma boulevard thanks to their thorough but necessary (according to my parents, questions about the fucked up individual who did this to me and any others who may have been hurt as well as me. This included what they looked like, did their appearance give off any hints to their gender, what did they sound like, did I see any forms of identification on them, etc. Just when I was making progress with the nightmares/flashbacks, this session will probably set me back at square one all over again.

When we finally got away from that hellhole of an institution, I practically raced my brother to the car, resulting in me winning, of course. We are quite alike, him and I, same eyes + hair colour, same somewhat athletic build (which is surprising as he just looks at his photos all day and I've been resting/rehabbing for the past few months), and the exact same, defiant smirk we show when we are given a challenge to overcome. He makes us being twins worth it.

As we drive to the workshop that is gonna produce my freedom, accessibility, and independence, a sudden wave of fear and lack of assurance just rolled over me. I've become all to welcome to this mind set and emotions, especially in the early months of recovery, and I knew only one think could help. Music, natures painkiller/anti-depressant/free therapy sessions.

This one seems like a good one.