Meeting her

Tamura p.o.v
As we were about to enter our club room, I noticed Yū was walking by. When I turned around, it would've been an understatement to say I was surprised that there was a girl with him. Why does she look so much like him? I mean same blue eyes and black hair, same smile. As I looked down, I noticed how tight her outfit was. How can a girl that small have such a round and big chest?! As I was busy looking at her body, I noticed that she also had a slender waist, wide hips, and full thighs as her skirt ended quite a bit before her knees. THIS IS THE BODY OF BOTH AN ANGEL AND A SEX GODDESS! I heard someone call my name which brought me out of my haze. I looked again and saw both Yū and Toono standing next to her. They didn't even realise Ayato creeping up behind them, placing a hand on her hips and the other on her chest. A heard a shriek coming from the smaller black haired girl as she was being felt up by that pink bastard. I was going to do that, but he just had to beat me to it. Before anything could be said or done about the situation, the small girl elbowed him in the gut to get him off her. She's got a fire in her, I like feisty girls. Wait..... is that metal on her arm?