About Me

So, I was sitting in my room, wearing baggy clothes and pretending that I don't have a shape, when I thought: "What if I gave my readers some insight on what type of person I am?". I'm gonna be telling you guys 5 facts that you guys that you might not know about me, let's go.

1. I am a twin.
I have a twin sister named Damira, she is the younger twin. We are un-identical twins. She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. We both share the same broad shoulders, pale af skin, long+skinny feet (we ain't even 16 yet, and we are size 10-11's), curly type hair, chubby cheeks and round face, etc.

2. I am an Aquarius
Both my twin sister and I are Aquarian's, we are assertive, analytical, independent, and stubborn as fuck. Because we don't need anyone to validate us or our opinions, morals, and ideas, we are usually seen as loners and seem detached from everyone else. But that simply ain't true, it's just that sometimes we want our own space from other people and sometimes each other (which can be a pain in the ass seeing as we both have separation anxiety)

3. "Let's get one thing fucking straight, I'm not"
That's right, neither my twin or myself are straight. In fact, she was the first person that I came out to and I was the first person that she came out to. My twin, Damira, is pansexual, while I am a demisexual. Meaning Damira has no limits, except for preferences, when it comes to having a physical, romantic, and or sexual attraction to someone. Then there's me, I don't have any physical, romantic, or sexual feelings for anyone whatsoever unless I gain/create a strong emotional bond with someone. Practically making me an asexual until I get a crush

4. I am multiracial
My twin and I are 1/2 Mexican, 1/4 Kazakh, and 1/4 Russian. Our mama was born and raised in Mexico, as were her parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles, siblings, etc. Our dad is half Russian and half Kazakh, with his mother is 100% Russian and his father is 100% Kazakh. Overall, with these three ethnicities and cultures, it's safe to say that no one goes home hungry after a family get-together.

5. I have a genetic disorder that could compromise my bodies movement
My twin and I have a genetic disorder called "Hypermobility disorder". We inherited it from our mama and some of our other siblings have it too (mainly our younger siblings, but our older siblings do too). It basically means that the tendons between our joints are stretched and really flexible, making our joints spread apart farther from the other joints. The hypermobility in our family is based in our arms and legs (mainly fingers, wrists, toes, and ankles, but my twin and I also have it in our shoulders and knees). We can stretch and move our body in weird and crazy ways with minimal pain, but sadly, this also means that we are prone to joint injuries like rolling/spraining a joint or even breaking a joint.

Ok guys, that's the five facts about myself, my twin and the rest of our family. If you want anymore facts about us, then please say so in the comments.

Yours sincerely,
Zarina