"I am glad it's finished. Thank you for the help," You hugged back.

Present

You woke up after a 24-hour rest. You slept the whole day. Venti, Chen Xiang and Shi Hui were worried that you will never wake up once again.

"Phew you woke up, I thought I lost you," Venti said.

"Venti-san, Since you are the god of Anemo. You do govern a piece of land am I right?" You asked.

Venti nodded in response.

"Can I visit it one day?" You asked sitting on the bed.

"You want to visit Mondstadt? I will take you there! You should try their dandelion wine there it's really good! When do you want to visit? I can bring you there in a jiffy!" Venti exclaimed.

"I am underage to be drinking wine." You notified him.

"You live thousands of years! How can you be underage?" Venti said.

"Your friend is I am not," You reminded.

"Oh right you always have rules to follow," Venti remembered.

"We can go 3 days later," You suggested.

"Sure!" Venti gleefully said, with his eyes sparkling.

Venti went away for a while and came back with a bowl of porridge.

"You should take it! You haven't received any food in your system for quite a while. Us Archons don't need to eat but maybe for you is a special case. I will go grab you a table," Venti brought a nearby table placed it over Your lap.

You were a bit hesitant to eat at first as you felt it was weird to have Venti staring at you eat.

Venti couldn't help it, he couldn't take off his eyes of You whether if it was the old or the new one, to him you are just an absolute perfection to him.

"I'm done," You said gulping the last bits of the porridge.

"Ah okay, so what do you want to do now?" Venti asked.

"Teach me how to fly," You said.

"Oh, right I forgot about that part!" Venti's mind clicked.

"You should change your clothing to a lighter one. Since we are going to fly anyway. We are going to the forest but I will meet you outside," Venti said.

"I can't get through my closet...there are vines there." You said.

"I can use my Anemo magic to take your clothes out from the closet," Venti said.

"That would be a great help!" You clapped your hands together.

"Do you want me to take all the clothes out from the closet?" Venti asked.

"Yes please, I hope you don't mind me using your closet for the time bring until we find a person who uses the pyro vision," You apologized.

"You got some clothes here. Didn't know you got some quite lewd panties...heh," Venti giggled.

"Hey!!! You're not supposed to look at it," You blushed and leapt onto him making both of you fall onto the ground.

Your body sitting on Venti's waist.

"Don't look at it!!!" You placed your hand onto Venti's eyes.

The clothes dropped onto both of their heads. You were weighed down with Your clothes.

"How many clothes does your friend has? It's so heavy," You asked.

"Oh wow is it fate or just coincidence one of the panties fell onto me?" Venti giggled.

"A-ahhhh stop saying those things you per-" You accidentally slipped your hands trying to get the panties.

Your lips landed directly onto Venti's accidentally. When you used both your hands to grab your undergarment back. You lost your balance as you forget you needed an extra hand to support.

Venti removed the clothing stacked on top of You now switching your positions. Now his top and You're the bottom.

"Very funny..." You said.

"I enjoyed our first kiss," Venti winked.

"That's was an accident!!! Don't think about it! And we should start folding the clothes and I fold my undergarments you don't fold them," You frantically said.

"Okay," Venti giggled.

You folded your undergarments, while Venti folded the kimonos.

"Well, you should change now, rest assured I won't peek!" Venti mischievously said and closes the door.

"Hey!-" You threw one of the pillows at the door.

"I should stop thinking about the kiss and get changed!" You thought as the dust of pink appeared on your cheeks.

"I'm done," You said.

Your hair is tied in a ponytail, dressed in a pure white light kimono. They went to the forest which was open land.

"Let's start. First I will unleash an up current, you won't just fly up so you got to flap your wings unlike using the wing glider which is easier," Venti said.

"Wo-ah am I doing it right ah-"

"Ouch," You crashed into a tree.

"Hehe," Venti giggled.

"Hehe, Te nandayo!?" You yelled.

He sprouted his wing glider and glided towards You. He helped You out of the tree.

"Maybe we should try this way," Venti suggested.

Venti wrapped his right hand around Your waist to prevent you fall once you're out of the tree. He held out his left hand for You to put her right hand for extra support.

"Wahh, okaasan! Look at that! 2 angels!" A child said, looking at the dark silhouettes on the street.

"It really is! Everyone! Look there are Angels there!" That child mom's said, attracting attention.

"That isn't angel, that's our Archon with another Archon!" An onlooker said.

"Are they in love!?" Someone shouted

"By the way they are holding each other, I am sure they are in love," An onlooker said.

"Our Archon is in love!" The crowd cheered on.

"Wow you sure do have a lot of worshippers," Venti said looking at the people.

"Let's go to the back of the greenhouse. There another forest there," You said blushing and lands with Venti on the ground.

They headed to the back of the forest where the locals can't see them.

"Let's try this again," You said.

You flapped your wings bringing yourself up. After a while, you crashed into a tree again.

"Ow...Venti-san how did you learn how to fly?" You asked.

"It just came naturally for me to fly," Venti said.

"Lucky..." You praised.

You got up from the tree and tried flying upwards again. You stabilized yourself somehow.

"Yay I did it!" You said gleefully.

You repeatedly flew up and down so to make sure you were able to do it.

"Why don't you try flying towards me now," Venti said.

"Oh um...okay," You said.

But the next step you took forward you tripped on your legs and your face planted on the ground.

"Hey! Are you okay!?" Venti asked.