Who's That Broody Boy in the Distance?

"Did you experience extreme indoor weather during class?" was the first thing I heard upon exiting Mr. Heywood's room.

Blair was leaning against the wall beside the door. 

It took me a minute to realize that she was probably referring to how my hair was still fucked up. "No, a fight occurred."

She stepped closer and attempted to fix it for me. "Involving who?"

Leslie exited the classroom.

"Oh. Nevermind. You don't have to answer that."

"Your girlfriend has made my hair into a mess, Blair."

"Leslie, your hair is always a mess," Blair pointed out.

"Yeah man, stylishly messy. I don't normally look like I just exited a fucking wind tunnel."

"You look like an anime character."

"That's what I told her," Fallon said, exiting alongside Freddy. "What class do you have now?"

"Baby and I both have photography."

"Ah, what a coincidence, so do I."

"Well, I don't. So Imma get going so I can get some stuff done."

Fallon frowned. "You mean like... going to your own class?"

"Maybe, maybe not," Leslie replied as she started walking away. "C'mon, Freddy!"

"OKAY! B-BYE, GUYS!" And with that, Freddy ran off after her.

"Well, that was weird," I commented.

And we didn't bother to question her behavior any further. Because once you've known Leslie for a while, you learn that most of the time, you just shouldn't. So instead, Blair, Fallon, and I started making our way over to Mr. McCullough's classroom.

It was located on the ramp with the art classrooms, and that was because it was one of the art classrooms with all of the art supplies stripped away and replaced with camera stuff.

Fallon entered the room and immediately got assaulted. Well, not like, actually assaulted, but there was a flash of pink, orange, and white and they nearly got knocked to the floor.

"Fal!" It was Frankie, who, if you've forgotten, was in my art class last semester. "You've gotta sit with us!"

"I will if you stop trying to break my ribs. I need those," Fallon replied.

"Oh, right." Frankie released them. "That's not true, though. You can live without a few ribs."

"That's good to know in case I... misplace a few of my ribs?"

"Yeah!" Frankie looked over at me. "Oh, hey Baby! I didn't see you there."

"Hey."

Then her gaze drifted over to Blair. "And you're... Blair, right?"

"Indeed."

"You guys should join us too!" Frankie nodded in the direction of one of the graffitied tables, which had about... five people sitting at it already. "Do you want to?"

I looked at Blair, but I guess she was leaving the decision up to me.

Did I want to sit at a table with what appeared to be mostly strangers? Not really, because strangers are scary, and meeting a bunch of new people all at once is kinda stressful. "Uh... sure."

And so we followed Fallon and Frankie over to the table.

"Okay I lied, I brought three people instead of one," she announced as she took her seat. "This is Baby and Blair."