CHAPTER 7

(The picture are the new story cover cuz yea)

Previously...

"Hey, brat." He turned to me. "Yes, dad?" "What's your quirk?" He paused.

"I- I don't have one."
.

.

.

.
Bakugo POV

oh? So he's quirkless? unacceptable. So all this time he was lying about his identity as my son. You will feel the consequences-

"Y-yet!"

Huh?

"I-I haven't gotten my quirk yet ..."

"The fuck? Explain!" if this kid couldn't come up with a clear explanation, then he was just a liar. "Well- I just had my 4th birthday a few months ago. And I still don't have any signs of quirk. i-isn't that normal?"

I mean, he's not wrong.

"Whatever." I said while lying on the other side of the bed. "Daddy?" "Hm." "Are you mad at me?" "Do I look mad?" The brat fell silent. I let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Come here." I turned and hugged him. He immediately fell asleep in my arms. Cute ... Wait, what am I doing? am I starting to get soft with him? Whatever, he's just a kid.

-----------------------------

Morning has come. I immediately got ready to go to school. I got up really early so I could finish quickly. Of course Mihaki is still sleeping.

I'm pretty good at making pancakes so I made both of us pancakes. I woke Mihaki up and asked him to have breakfast. I didn't think that Round Face was already awake. Damn it!

"Oh good morning, Bakugo!" "Fuck off Pink Cheeks." "Aw, why are you so rude?" I know she will be scrambling. So i didn't answer her and went to the dining table to eat breakfast with the Brat.

-----------------------------

I've arrived at school. As usual, I entrust my son to the teacher's office. Then,I went to my class.

Mihaki POV

Honestly, I'm tired of being in the teacher's room all the time. I wanted to leave. But, I know I'll be in trouble. So, I waited until lunch time came.

~le time skip because he wanted it~

RING!!!

Finally! The teachers who were there immediately went out to find lunch. Usually, All Might or Daddy will come to deliver my lunch. So, I have to hurry before one of them come.

I walked down the hallway but I didn't see anyone there. Strange .... Usually there are several students who chat in front of the class or while walking towards the canteen. Suddenly, I heard a noise. The noise came from the canteen.

It turned out that i was right. When I got to the canteen I saw a lot of people. They seemed to be watching a fight. I couldn't see who was fighting because I was too short. But I can see the tips of their heads.

One of them has blonde hair, like my father. And one of them has green hair, like that damn "Deku". I'm speechless. I hated seeing them close together like that, even though they were just fighting.

"So they're fighting again?" I heard a voice from beside me. "Yes. They're class 1A students, right?" "I don't think so. They look like students from class 2. Don't you see?"

Oh, class 2. I'm relieved. Wait, so where is my dad? I can't find him in this crowd. I mean, he never really give a fuck if there's someone fighting.

I decided to go to the back of the school. Usually, my dad will go alone there. Suddenly, I heard another noise. I walked slowly to investigate the noise. The things I saw were so unexpected.

"K-kacchan .... Please ..."

What. The. Fuck.

Things are gonna get spicy~ Also, sorry for not updating. I can't keep up with all instagram, YouTube, and Wattpad at the same time you know? Also, the next part are probably at new year. See you soon~

Word count:637 words.