CHAPTER 3

Uraraka POV

Looks like we made Bakugou-kun angry. But actually it's not our fault either. It was his own fault that he left a kid outside. And the kid is so cute! "Hey, what's your name, sweetie?" I asked. "Mihaki Bakugo." "What a cute name! I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" "I know." Wait, it should be obvious that he knows. "I'm Mina Ashido!" "Momo Yaoyorozu." And some of us are still introducing ourselves.

Midoriya POV

I saw Kirishima-kun keep quiet while watching the others introduce themselves. I'm sure it's about Kacchan. "Kirishima-kun, are you okay?" "Um, yes. Actually not really. I'm afraid Bakugo's angry because of me and he'll starts to hate me." "Of course not! Kacchan is just like that. So it's natural. And it's not your fault either. "" I hope so. Thank you Midoriya. You make me feel better. " He said with a smile.

I decided to introduce myself too. Who knows in the future Kacchan and I are not too close. " Hello Mihaki, my name is Izuku Midoriya. But you can call me Deku. Nice to meet you! "I said while gave out my hand. But what I saw was, he was hugging Uraraka-san tightly. His face was pale, as if he was scared of me.

Is something wrong with me? "Hey Mihaki, what's wrong? Deku is your father's childhood friend. He's also a nice person." Uraraka-san said, "Um it's okay. Maybe he doesn't know me well yet." I said a little sad.

I thought I got along easily with kids. Looks like I was wrong. Maybe something happened in the future.

Uraraka POV

That's weird. I thought kids like people like Deku. Maybe something happened. "Mihaki, what happened between you and Deku? Or between your father and him?" "I don't want to talk about it." His face turned even paler.

I decided to change the subject, "So who is the lucky woman to be your mother?" I said, laughing awkwardly. "I don't want to talk about that person either." "Why?" "I just don't want to. I can't tell you about the future anyway."

Mihaki POV

Ugh, why do they always talk about that person ??? I decided to stay calm. But its true that I can't tell the future. But they already know who my father is. Eh. It should be obvious. We are too alike.

Last night I dreamed about something. I met someone in that dream. "Shoto-san? What are you doing here?" Shoto-san was one of my parent's friend. He's also one of the closest person in my life. Even closer than my mother.

I saw him walking over to me. "I'm not really here. I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn't tell ANYONE about the future. Especially about your mother." "But they already know who my father is." "Of course you guys are too alike." He said with a chuckle.

But honestly I really don't want to talk about mom. I was hating her after what she did to us. Dad says what my mom does has a cause. But still.

Suddenly, I heard something.

Haha, sorry if it was kinda confusing. I know this is a Bakudeku story. But there's gonna be a plot twist. So don't attack me with "DeKu Is A hE!!!"

Words count:552 words