Something I wanted to share here

I'm going to write another book..

But: It's not a Songs of War fanfiction, although Songs of War has been a major inspiration for this.. It will feature a new species, from which an edited version (from this fanfic) will appear in TD'sD: TDW (TD'sD sequel... Please don't kill me for thinking about this already-)..

So.. The species I thought of will appear in this book, and an edited version of the same thing will appear in a sequel-.

Some info on the new book:

Title: Silver

Main Character(s): Sylvie, Karren, Darren, Mrs. Sylvara, Buster.

Takes place in: Sylvar

This next thing I'm about to write isn't a direct spoiler, it's a teaser for the book...

Sylvie is a normal being in Sylvar, she goes to school and does what a normal 16 year old would.. But then, she discovers she is a Silvershadow, a dishonered species from the past. Silvershadows lived in peace untill the previous Master of Darkness passed away, not saying who her successor should be. This caused panick in the Darkness Faction as they were leaderless.. A younger, powerhungry, Darkness Silvershadow took over and abused his power, the Primary Darkness Orb, to nearly cover the entirety of Sylvar in Darkness and nearly wipe the other Factions from existence. Since then., the Darkness Faction were hunted down. Every full moon, the other Silver species chose their representitives and the 4 representetives hunted down the Silvershadows.. That tradition has ended, when the Darkness Faction dissapeared. But things turn dark when the Darkness Faction returns 100yrs later.. Are there enough other Silvershadows left to stop them? Can Sylvie, in a race against the clock, discover her past, while trying to help stop the Darkness Faction? And what really happened all those years ago, on that fateful night?

I hope you enjoyed this, above.. I really hope I can get this out soon! It's really good, although I need to clear up some things about that fateful night myself-
-Gamer