💙Before you run off!💙

Thank you for reading and joining me on this journey. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

But.....

Before you all run off, please take a few seconds of your precious time to   give your feedback / opinions. I would appreciate the feedback and if you don't feel comfortable commenting here, DM me. I promise I won't bite. 

Feel free to DM me. 

Here are some questions that I hope you would consider answering. 

1. What did you like about this book? What's something that could be better?

2. How did I do on character development?

3. Did you like the ending?

4. Was the story what you expected? Met your expectations? Or the summary/description?

My reflection:

I enjoyed writing this story a lot. I had fun with it and it was nice writing as I was going. I had no plan for what would happen next. The story just happened. I write to practice and improve because I know my writing is anything but good. I know the story lacks of a plot but it wasn't really meant to have one. I suck at plots. This was to practice character development. I tried but  feel I didn't quite get there yet but I'll keep working. Thank you for bearing with me. 

I enjoyed reading your comments. 

I wanna give a special thanks to @honeylovingbear @octoberbabyj @Curious_Rae for your support! Your kind words kept me encouraged so thank you. 

More Reflection after editing (a year or so later):

I wanted to see how my writing has changed so I decided to re-read this and was honestly was embarrassed by my own writing and story telling. Couldn't help but edit stuff (had to stop myself from changing plot because I wanted to keep this as is.) I totally ignored Bruce and Jane's relationship. Jane had a lot of potential but I didn't flush her character out. She had a lot of insecurities and baggage which I didn't address. 

Love you all! Till next time!

Take care and be safe!

💙💙 

New project: Ghosts in Gotham

.