The Music Freaks

Jake's pov-------------------------------------

      Soooo... I made a absolutely stupid dicision today... I actually joined the MUSIC FREAKS!? You want to know what happened? Lets take a look... 

FLASH BACK ---------------

        I have no idea why I am doing this for Daisy.( This is a Jander fiction ) Yes, I do like her and want to catch her attention... But is this a bit too much? I knocked on the door of the music club and the one opening it was....ZANDER!? I completely forgot about this problem. This RUDE grape is also a member of the club! He hates me in the guts... Although I did laugh at him before I also hate him because of his arrogant attitude. And now I have to be stuck with him in a club of freaks!? 

"Oh hey Zander! " I tried putting on a smile. "What do you want douchebag! " He snapped back. " Can't you just leave us alone?!" He said 'us' I thought. Who else can there be in this stupid club except for him and his girlfriend Hailey. (A/N: Yes, he doesn't know Hailey is Zander's step sister)

 I took a quick look...I know most of the people in this school.

So I saw Sean... He seems freindly

 Luke.... Perhaps Zander told him something about me, he doesn't seem much nice. He was sending me death glares.

And lastly Milly... WAIT WHAT!? MILLY? As in the pink haired devil? I thought she is only interested in hitting people and fighting. I never knew that she likes music?

But there are not much members in this club. 

"Look Zander, I am here to audition."
"YOU WHAT!!!!" Zander gasped " This is no place for you to fool around douchebag..." He said coldly

"GET OUT!!" 

---------

I skip to the part Jake sings cause I'm lazy... 

After The fight between Zander and Hailey of whether I can try to audition. Hailey won.I took a deep breath and started singing. Everyone except for Zander gasped. Zander also seemed amazed when I started singing but soon he cover his suprised expression with his cold gaze at me. After my beautiful singing Hailey and the others decided to let me join their club. But Zander insisted that I will wreck his club and didn't seem to trust me. But at last I succeed joining the club.

Hi everyone! You can call me Zach. Welcome to my first fanfiction on wattpad. I know this chapter is very short but still hope you like. I am twisting the plot a bit... So yeah Luke doesn't have any feelings for Zander (sorry Lander shippers...) But Luke boi is still going to appear very often( I hope XD). I know that my chapters are short but I will post more often. So I guess the next chapter is in two days. Also a few chapters later there will be choices for the story. That means you can change the story. Therefore I need your support and ask more of your friends to help vote. So yeah thats it. BYE BYE ^-^

502 words in total 2/11/2020
Edit: Omg... This book so old already.