Yay! new member

Zanders pov

Hm... How should I break the news to Hailey? As Drew told me, no one knows he plays the violin except me and himself.

 Maybe some grape juice will help.As I walked downstairs to the kitchen, I passed Hailey's room. She seems to be planning something about the music competition.

'The music competition is next Saturday, if we had someone that plays the violin then the show would be a whole lot better. But I know no one that plays the violin, what should I do?' I heard Hailey muttered to herself.

That's it! I need to tell Drew about this great opportunity. I was so excited about it I tripped over myself. Hailey must have heard something, because I can hear her footsteps getting louder and louder. I can't be caught eavesdropping, I thought as I quickly ran back into my room. Hailey will be sure to tell mom and dad about it, AND I WON'T GET ANY GRAPE JUICE THIS WEEK! It happened before, and it was a NIGHTMARE. 

Hailey's pov 

I heard something. I walk to the door and peek outside carefully. There is nothing out there!

 The next day

'Hey guys!' I said as I drag Drew in the club room. 

'May I ask why did you bring Drew here?' Hailey said while staring at the nervous Drew behind me.

'I... Uhh...' Drew tried to explain.

 I am pretty sure I have been classmates with Drew for a few years and this is the first time I see him stutter!

 'Well he is here to audition for the music club.'

 'WOW! This is NOT a sight you see everyday! I mean Zander is inviting someone. And that someone is the Drew he talks about how much he hates!' Milly shouted. She clearly doesn't like Drew because of Zoey.

 'Actually Drew knows how to play the violin.' I rolled my eyes and ignore what Milly said. 'Yesterday I overheard you said we need someone who knows how to play the violin.' My voice trailed off at the end as Hailey gave me a death glare.

 'Maybe we should give him a chance?' Luke suggested. 

'Fine... It is not like he is that good or something...' Hailey said.

 You know what happens next. Everyone is impressed and bla bla bla... Drew eventually joins the music freaks lol.

lemme give spoilers : Zander and Drew are getting closer for some reason. Will Jake notice he has a rival in love? 

You

Guys

Are

all

very 

awesome 

and

super

nice.

You

all

deserve 

love <3

500 words in total 

bye and have a nice day!