Chapter 11

Yayy!! I'm done with my finals but I don't think i have my brains back yet! I stuided my brains out, so a zombie came and ran off with it. I walked into the exam room clumsy and tried to break my leg as people told me to do... but the teach thought i was insane and just handed me my test...i blame the zombie for stealing my brain! lol in reality i just tripped over my shoe lace>.< anyways, ignore my weirdness ^^ here's chapter 11 that i really wanted to destroy!

Brent's pov

If a unicorn can be labeled pretty then the situation I’m in, can be labeled crap craper crap in a damn pot hole. I’m staring at Missy in shock, not because she’s here, it’s because she looks like she’s having a bad case of seizures. First, she has a melon face and now she’s trying to seduce my mate with all her wiggles. She's just trying too hard to get his attention; her hips are moving like she's a rusty machine. Point is she just can't move her hips. I’m worried that she would steal Cole's eye sight with her horrible dancing.

Yeah and angels are supposed to be great dancers, apparently I just found a stereotype. I rolled my eyes again. If I roll them another time, they might roll out of my eye socket. Why the heck is she here anyways?

Missy approached Cole smiling like her evil melon face self. Her wings were moving all over the place and her high heels were too big on her.

With each step she took I gritted my teeth to each other.

Click, click, click. She was coming closer and looked as if she was about to fall over. I wished she did, that way I wouldn't see her terrible make up. Her hands were close to Cole’s face when I couldn’t take it anymore, and before her lengthy finger nails touched Cole I stepped in.

I grabbed her weird self and glared at her. She met my gaze acting innocent, yeah like crap she is.

“Bolt boo, you missed our wedding.” She said frowning her lips looked like a lemon peel. She didn't break the odd stare we were having, so with her free hand she softly patted my cheeks and I felt her left leg tangle behind my back. This damn girl is using her heels as a weapon, I could feel them push deep in my skin. And she did just call me 'boo' what the hell is that supposed to mean?

“I broke off the engagement.” I stated with a bored tone, I can't believe I ever been nice to this girl. Who knew she was a huge pain in the ass. No, I mean it literally her heels are now circling around my buttocks. Jeez, this is embarrassing she's turning too hard to turn on the light switch. She isn't getting anywhere at all.

What the heck is Cole doing just standing there for? I'm taking all the weirdness for him to run,but he's just sitting there...I wonder if he likes seeing me go through torture.

Missy smiled lightly and came close to my ears, “nobody breaks it off with me.” she whispered. I could feel my hairs crawl away from my skin, she just came me the shivers.

“Ooohh lemonade face is in denial.” Damn, Cole just had to talk. Something sharp poked my right eye, but the strange part about that I didn't see anything go near it.

Missy pulled away from my hold and looked down at Cole. Whoaa, her high heels makes her look twice as tall than she was before. Usually she's just a little over 5'1.