I nod, shutting the door and turning back around to take a seat.

"What is this about Hotch?" I ask in a low tone, my brow furrowing slowly.

"Elle Greenaway." He explains, his tone stern.

"What about her?" I ask, my tone full of disgust.

"She's wanted in Texas." He explains.

What the hell?

"Wanted?" I ask, confusion rising in my tone.

"She is believed to have killed two men in the last twenty four hours." He explains.

"What the hell?" I exclaim.

"This is an active case. My only worry right now is Julianna-" Hotch explains as I cut him off.

"Jules!? What's going to happen to Jules!?" I ask, worry rising in my tone.

"She's scheduled to go to Texas tomorrow to interview the Unsub from our first case." He explains.

"The child beater?" I ask as Hotch nods.

"She leaves first thing tomorrow morning." He explains.

I shake my head in refusal, "Hell no. There's no way in Hell that she's going to that tomorrow." I exclaim, flailing my arms as I stand up.

Hotch stands up, "She has to!" He exclaims, "You promised your relationship wouldn't interfere with the workplace." Hotch says sternly.

I scoff, "This has nothing to do with my relationship Hotch! You're practically sending your daughter on a life or death mission! You can reschedule the interview!" I exclaim.

"No I am not! I dread sending her on this trip the most. And for the most part, Annie will be safe because Elle will not know she's in Texas." Hotch explains, his tone rising.

"You don't fucking know that!" I exclaim, flailing my arms.

"Agent Morgan!" Hotch exclaims as Emily storms into the office.

"Are you two insane?" She asks, her voice low.

"What?" I ask.

"The entire bureau can hear you." She explains, "Annie even heard..." She says, her eyes just barely meeting mine.

"Shit." I mumble, running out of the office.

"Where is she?" I ask Luke as I step down the stairs.

"With Garcia." Luke informs me as I nod.

I walk past two desks before getting stopped by JJ suddenly.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you or Hotch." JJ says in a low tone.

I ignore her, brushing right past her, knocking on Garcia's lair door before opening the it.

"Jules..." I say in a low tone.

"Derek..." She mumbles, "I'm scared as it is, but I'll be okay." She states in a low tone.

My eyes meet hers. Her eyes are red rimmed and longing, tears filling the waterducts.

"Why don't you just postpone the interview?" I ask in a low tone as Garcia exits the lair.

"He's on death-row Derek. He's scheduled for lethal injection the day after tomorrow. I don't have a choice." She explains as I shake my head.

"We'll send someone else." I say, my eyes meeting hers again.

"My name is set for the interview. Hotch already tried to change it but the unsub refuses to have anyone else interview him." She explains.

"I don't give a fuck what Child Beater wants or doesn't want!" I exclaim.

Jules lets out a breathless giggle, "You have to stop calling him that." She says in a low tone, taking a step closer to me.

"But it's a good nickname. And plus, it doesn't matter what I call him because you aren't going to Texas." I say in a low tone as she cups my cheeks.

"Yes I am. I'll be safe. I promise." She says, her thumb carefully stroking my cheek.

"Pinky Promise?" I ask in a low tone, letting the vulnerability take over my mind and heart.

"Pinky Promise." She says sincerely, standing on her tiptoes as I lean in, cupping my hands on her cheeks, giving her a strong, passionate kiss.

I break the kiss, taking a seat in Garcia's chair as she takes a seat on the desk in front of me.

"Let's not go to the club tonight." I mumble.

"Why not?" She asks.

I fiddle with her fingers as she gazes at me, "I wanna spend some time with you before you leave for the next few days and I could help you pack." I say in a low tone.

"Okay." She agrees, giving me another kiss before hopping off the desk, "Let's go." She says, placing her hand out.

I grin widely, taking her hand into mine, lacing my fingers with hers.

•••

"Julianna..." Hotch says in a low tone as we walk into the bullpen.

"I'm fine Dad and I'm still going to Texas. Relationships and feelings can't ruin the investigation and cases, right?" Jules asks rhetorically.

Hotch nods, "Right." He says sternly.

Jules nods, saying good bye to Hotch before we head out.

I really don't wanna lose Jules. I can't imagine losing her. Especially not to Elle Greenaway spinning off the rails.