The Check Up

It's 6am and I'm super anxious and my I'm having major a emotional battle with myself in my head. Part of me wants the inspector to find my and Kaitlyn's corpses. An other part of me is worried about what would happen to me and my friends if we were shut down. The last part of me is wondering if my mom even cares I've been dead and missing for over a month.

*DING*

I turn to the door to see an official looking guy in glasses walk in.

"Hello my name is my name is Frank Michels the man you talked to on the phone the other day." the man said to our boss.

"Ah yes the man who is threatening to shut me down."

"Yes, that would be me." Frank said while smirking at the boss. Boss just frowned back at Frank.

"So I will be walking around and taking look at the establishment you are running." Frank said while walking off to the kitchen.

*mini time skip*

Frank just checked out the main show stage and now walking over to my and Kaitlyn's stage. He walked up to Kaitlyn First. He grabbed her side and opens her chest. And when he did he almost pissed himself. Inside of Kaitlyn he saw her mangled, rotting corpse. He wrote something down on his clipboard and then shakily walked over to me. When he opened up my chest a rotting arm fell out and hit him in the face. He screamed like a little bitch and ran out the front door. Kaitlyn bent down and grabbed my old arm.

"I thought you may want this." she said while stroking my face with it.

"Give me it." I said. I then grabbed the arm and shoved it back in me.

*DING*

Frank walks back in and straight in and walked straight up to the boss.

"You are shut down." Frank said to boss.

"I see no reason as why Freddy's should be shut down." boss retorted.

"Well how about how messy this place is. Or maybe it has to do with the roaches in the kitchen. Oh, here's an idea maybe. Just maybe it's all of the corpse filled suits." Frank yelled at him.

"YOU SIR ARE A LIER!" boss yelled back at him.

"YOU HAVE TILL FRIDAY AND YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN! I will also be informing the police about the bodies. Whether or not they investigate is up to them." Frank said then walked out the door. Boss walked back to his office .

I look over to Kaitlyn to see here looking off into space thinking.

"What's gonna happen to us Kaitie?" I asked her with a sad tone to my voice.

"I have no fucking clue. But, whatever it is it can't be good." she says still looking out in the distance.