The first day on the job

Kaitlyn gave me a tour of the place. Stopping at everything important to give some sort of explanation. Also introduce me to all four of the slightly scary robotic animals.

*time skip to after the tour*

    "So any questions about any thing here?" Kaitlyn asked seeming a bit bored.

"What time do the kids start showing up?"I asked her.

"Well seeing as it's 8:15, I would say about 15 minutes till they start showing up."

"Okay so where do we clock in?" I ask seeing other people in the same polo as me come in and walk to the back.

  "Well, there's only three phones in this place. One in the kitchen, one in the bosses office, and the last one in the night guards office. But the on we clock in on is in the night guards office." She says heading towards the small room in the back.

   We both clock in and then go to our separate work areas. I head back in to the party room only to see a wave of kids flooding in.

"Dear god what did I sign up for?" I say to my self while heading to my first table.

"Hello! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria what can I get you to day?!" I ask a lady and her two sons.

"PIZZA!" both boys cheer. The woman giggles and nods.

"Yes can we get a large pepperoni pizza and 3 medium Sprites?"

"Yep." I reply writing it all down. 'Todays gonna be a long day'

*time skip through the hard day at work*

  It's 10:30 and closing time. I now have a severe headache from the screaming kids and smell like pizza.

    I was on my way to clock out when I bumped into Kaitlyn like literally bumped into her.

"Owww!" she groans from on the floor.

"Oh my god are you okay!?" I was panicking.

" Yeah Im o-" she didn't finish what she was saying because she was out cold.

   "Well, Fuck Me." I said starting to drag her over to a booth in the corner of the room. Which wasn't the best idea seeing as we are both in short skirts (anime panty shots)

  Once I got her laying down in one of the booths seats I went to get ice for her head. Looking at the clock I noticed the time 11:30.

"Wow. That took a while. I need to work out more."