"Sour luck my friend. Such sour luck." Killua teased.

Four eyes sighed, realizing the bickering wasn't getting them anywhere as he tried a more friendly approach. Putting his right hand over his heart.

"Let's start over, I am Tenya Iida from Somei private academy." He explained, hoping Bakugou would have the decency to introduce himself as well. But he did no such thing.

"Somei huh?! So you must think you are better than me! I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!" He spat. And Iida drew back with a horrified face.

"Y- You would threaten me? Your own classmate?! Are you sure you're in the right place?" He asked as bakugou sighed, leaning back as he glanced at Izuku. catching Tenya's eyes as well.

"It's him." He mumbled. All eyes averting to Izuku and Killua. Izuku becoming flustered. 

"U- uh, Hii!" He said, looking away as Iida walked towards them. Freaking the greenete out.

"Good morning! My name is Tenya Iida-" Izuku held his hands up. "Y- yeah I know! I- I'm Izuku Midoriya, It's super nice to meet you.." He said shakily. Iida going into a regular stance.

"Midoriya.. YOU realized there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you? You must be very perceptive, and I completely misjudged you. I admit.. As a student, you are far superior to me." Iida said, his hands still in that flat choppy pose as he had a grave face. Izuku was just very nervous because of his attitude when they were taking the exam. 

Killua didn't really want to be in the front of the class. But he couldn't find a way to get around the bluenette. So he just looked away. Seeing a brown-haired girl come up behind Izuku.

'Oh- it's the girl from the entrance. She passed I see..' Killua thought.

"Hey, I recognize that messed up hair! Falling boy!" She said, and Izuku turned to face her, making a sound of shock as she started to ramble about him saving her. Making Izuku flushed as his face turned red. 

"What do you think we are doing beside's orientation? I wonder what our teachers are like! I can't wait to meet everybody!" She said, Killua noticing something yellow lying on the floor.. What was shocking is that it had a face.. and.. it spoke?!

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." It mumbled in a raspy voice. Making Uraraka pause as she turned to face it, Killua quickly realizing it was a sleeping bag as he calmed.. Still.. Pretty unnerving.

"Welcome to UA's hero course." The man mumbled, pulling the zipper down so he could empty a food pouch, which Killua read to be an apple-pie jelly pouch.

Iida, Uraraka, and Izuku looked at the man like it was a crazy being from the dark continent. The man standing and zipping the sleeping bag down.

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up, That's not gonna work." He said, stepping out of the sleeping bag. 

"Time is precious. Rational students would understand that." the man explained, his voice raspy and cold like he hadn't slept in a week. He also had bags under his eyes and unruly long hair.

'why does he look like that short dude from the phantom troupe? Except tired and long hair, not to mention taller'  He thought, seeing it was quite funny. 

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. I'm your teacher." He said, the other students except a few looking at him in shock. 

Now that Killua thought hard this dude looks like that pro hero he read about in the heroes manual.. 'Eraserneck? Eraserhead?'