🕷💜Chrollo X Shy!Sad Reader💜🕷

🕷💜————————————————————💜🕷
Requested By: @Obicat3

If you are thinking about commit suicide please seek help 👉 https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org or please talk to a loved one.

It was a regular day at the phantom troupes hideout. Nobody but you were there. You where sitting on some bags looking at the floor. Chrollo knew you hated being alone so he was trying to hurry up and finish his mission. You waited for someone to come but 2 hours had passed and no one came. You passed out because you didn't get any sleep last night because you were too busy crying. You went to sleep for about 4 hours until you heard someone walk in. You jolted up to see Chrollo. You put on a fake smile and welcomed him back. "Hey Chrollo!" You continued to say. He smiles at you and waved in your direction. He put all of his stuff down and walked towards you. Y/N what's wrong? Your eyes widen and quickly responded with "Oh nothing!" He stared at you for what felt like forever. "Your lying to me." He responded. You quickly turned away shaking your hands side to side, "I'm not!" You said trying not to make eye contact. He put his hand on your shoulder and said. "It's okay you can tell me." His voice was so soothing and passionate. You slowly turned to face him. You saw him with an warm smile on his face. You started crying and dropped your head against his chest. He started patting your back saying, "Its okay Y/N.." After a few minutes you finally picked up your head and started talking hesitantly. You told him all of your problems and worries. He was listening closely not missing a single word. You ended it with saying "I just want to be happy." He looked at you with a sad smile and started hugging you tightly. "It's going to be okay Y/N. I promise." You hugged him tightly back. You started crying even more. Even Chrollo started to tear up. He kissed you on the forehead. "I'll do anything to make you happy." Chrollo said with tears rolling down his pale face. You guys stayed in that position for what felt like forever. You ended up falling asleep again. He also fell asleep with you. "I love you Y/N.." he said before falling asleep.

Again if your feeling suicidal please seek help right now.

🕷💜———————————————————💜🕷

Word count: 407