☘️Gon x Reader☘️

This wasn't requested but I just think gon is such a neat character-

☘️————————————————————-☘️
"Y/N?" Gon said while looking into your eyes. Even though he has seen many people with your eye color your eyes were still interesting to him. He loved talking about them for some reason, it never bothered you so you didn't mind. "Yes?" You said look back into his eyes. His eyes also made you interested. His eyes were always full of joy and a bit of sadness. You snapped back into reality when he said that he wanted to dance. "Dance?" You questioned him. "Yes dance!" He said happily. "I mean it is a pretty night with all the lights flowing up the area.." You thought to yourself. "I mean if you insist." You say while getting up from the bench. "Yes!" He said while hopping off the bench. That made you smile a bit too hard. You attempted to hide your smile by covering your face but he had already saw it. "If you're that excited let's go!" He said while grabbing your hand. He yanked you into the middle of the park and you guys started dancing. "I don't know how to dance that well.." You said while looking down. "That's all right!" He said while smiling at you, "You'll learn in a few seconds." He said closing his eyes. You sighed and smiled back. He started twirling you. From afar you looked like those ballerinas in a music box. After that he pulled you in close and lifted you up. Fireflies started surrounding you two. After holding you up for a bit he threw you in the air and you could of sworn your heart flew out of your chest. You didn't want to scream because that would be embarrassing. He caught you safely in his arms and hugged you tightly. "You did so good Y/N! You're the best believe it!" He said while kissing your forehead. You just smiled and nodded.
☘️—————————————————————☘️
I hope you guys liked this considering I've been gone for a while!
Word count: 347

☘️—————————————————————☘️I hope you guys liked this considering I've been gone for a while! Word count: 347