📍Illumi x GNReader📍

Illumi Zoldyck.
📍——————————————————————📍
Illumi was never a emotional person. Even when you asked him out he just nodded without smiling or saying yes. Even you could admit he was a bit odd. Despite all those factors you loved him with your whole heart, you took him out on picnics and even tried to spoiled him time to time knowing he could literally buy you and your family. Illumi was your pretty boy and you were addicted to his long jet black hair it was so majestical to you. You'd be in pain if it ever somehow got cut off. You returned to reality when illumi tapped your shoulder asking you if you wanted to go shopping for clothes. You happily agreed and jumped into your favorite shoes. When you guys were walking out you attempted to hold his hand but as soon as you did he gave you a cold stare. "Fuck, did I mess up?" You whispered to yourself. The walk to the mall was so awkward for you but when you finally arrived your eyes lit up so fast. You took illumi by the hand and zoomed to (your favorite clothing store). "ILLUMI TRY THIS ON!" You said shoving an outfit to his chest while looking at others. He quietly nodded and went to the changing room. When he came out his eyes slightly widened to see you with atleast 20 more pieces of clothing. "This is gonna be a long day." He calmly said while shaking his head side to side. After about 5 hours of buying shit and looking around you finally left with about 50 bags of clothing most of it being for you. "I'm wasted!" You said sighing while jolting your eyes open when you noticed you're feet weren't on the ground. Illumi somehow managed to put you on his shoulders 🤨. Despite him holding all the bags he did. You bent over and kissed his cheek making him clench his jaw. When you guys finally got home he threw you on the couch and put all the bags on the floor. "You're so pretty " you whispered making sure he didn't hear. He calmly sat down and laid his head on your shoulder. "Good night." He said before going to sleep. "Good night illumi." you whispered back while running your fingers thru his hair.
📍——————————————————————📍

Word count: 391