And hearing the whole of Hannah's story, Caspian felt relieved that Carrack was not on the room. Dahil kung nakakaramdam s'ya ng pamumuhi ngayon, alam n'ya na kung si Carrack ang makakaalam ng narinig n'ya ay hindi magiging mahirap dito na magwala.

"Gaius," Caspian called his cousin. Napatuwid s'ya ng tayo sa nakitang pagkakakuyom ng mga kamao nito. Ramdam n'ya ang pagkamuhi na nararamdaman nito. He can feel the killing intent he's pressing.

Mondragons are originally a family of assassins. To them rape is far more evil than murder. And with that concept etched on the members' being, Gaius felt like killing some ass tonight. And he wouldn't give a fuck if that asshole is his brother-in-law. He's confident that Candice, his wife, will understand him.

"Gai, we have to verify the information first," sinubukang pakalmahin ni Caspian si Gaius. Maaari kasi na kathang-isip ang istorya ni Hannah at dahil iyon na ang pinaniwalaan n'ya ay iyon na ang katotohanan para sa kanya. It's a rare incident to forge a truth on the subconscious mind but it's possible.

"We will," seryosong sabi ni Gaius at pinagmasdan si Hannah na payapang natutulog na sa ngayon. "I need that to appease myself right after killing that bastard."

Caspian took a deep breath. Kung mapapatunayan na may kasalanan si Skipper, hindi magdadalawang-isip si Gaius na ipaalam iyon sa mga magulang nila. And knowing his father, Frost Mondragon, paparanas nito sa isang rapist ang buhay na malala pa sa kamatayan.

And things will get too complicated. Because killing Skipper will upset his wife Tricia Amante. And hurting Tricia Amante is like declaring a war with Justin Mondragon. Because their cousin Justin is in love with Tricia.

This is too fucked up. That's what on Caspian's mind. They got tangled.

As the cousins stepped out of the room, they went to look for their friend. They found Carrack sitting on one of the high chairs on his bar. He's drinking a whiskey while puffing a cig.

"She'll be good as new after she wakes up," Caspian squeezed Carrack's shoulder.

Carrack gave out a mocking grin. "She's not lying, right? She was violated. She was defiled," he said with certainty.

"We did what we came for," Gaius said in a dismissive tone. "Take care of the girl."

Tumalikod na ang dalawa matapos nilang magtanguan.

"I will. Because she's my girl," Carrack said before the two shut the door after they stepped out.

After a moment, Carrack started tidying up. Iniligpit n'ya ang mga ginamit n'ya at uminom ng tubig. He decided to take a bath.

And in his mind, he just want to pretend that Hannah was just sick and she's better now. Ayaw na lang n'ya na punuin pa ng alalahanin ang sarili n'ya. Because what Hannah wants is to move on. And he'll die for her wish to come true.

If he let himself get stuck with the issue with Skipper Vergara, he knows that it will affect their relationship. And that will robbed Hannah off her chance to a fresh start. And Carrack doesn't want to be the one who will ruin her this time. So he wants to just hold on to his faith and hope.

And to leave everything into karma. After all, what goes around, comes around.

After taking a bath and making sure that he's not reeking of alcohol and smoke, he sat on the side of the bed. He carefully combed his fingers through Hannah's hair.

"Be okay, baby," Carrack sighed. "So you'll be ready for me."

Carrack bent down to kiss Hannah on the forehead then he went out of his room. He picked up his phone to call on his sister.