Memories...

"Hey Why don't you come outside with me and Cornelia? We can all play in the fields!" Her long pink hair was kept in a high ponytail. "I cant right now...ghn!" I let out a muffled groan and what followed was a cough. "Ah! A-Are you alright?!? Here let me get you some water!!" I watched as my taller twin was frantically trying to find the cups in my room. "Uhh...Y/N??? Where are the cups?..." Euphy looked at me in embarrassment having not been able to help me. I let out a soft chuckle. "Bottom right cabinet." I directed her and she did so. She pulled out the plastic cup and poured the filtered water from the pitcher into the cup. The calming noise being heard In the quiet room.

She handed me the cup, her significantly warmer hand being in contrast to my colder ones. I slipped the plastic rim in between my lips taking in some of the water then putting it on the night stand. "Thank you..." "your welcome!" I laid back down into my sheets, the back of my head pressuring the comfortable pillow. "Im going to let some light in okay? Make the room a little more inviting!." "Please don't-." "Too late!" A soft light painted the walls and rimmed corners in shadows.

"Hey N/N...do you believe in love?..." she let out. "What kind of question is that?.." "oh I'm just curious... I mean do you really think that love can conquer all or that everyone has a soulmate?" "I don't know...love is something that is caused by a specific chemical that our body creates and sends to our brain. When the amount of that chemical builds up to a lot it creates the connection called 'love'...it's still something to look into...but maybe just maybe there is something like that..." "hmm...I don't quite understand anything at all of what you mean but all I hope is that I can find someone to love..." "someone like you Euphy, can find many people who would love and adore you...me though? Most likely not.." "I'm certain there are many people who would love you to death N/N!"

I looked at my blank ceiling then a bright warm Ray of sun hit my eyes through my opened windows.

".....maybe..."

SUZAKU P.O.V

I stood in the dent in the earth of the fallen Tokyo settlement. I could hear some engines from above but I didn't bother to look up. I felt the ground shift and the air wind over to me. Who stepped out was Jeramiah Gotwald. He rambled on to me but I couldn't bother to look at him or anywhere else. "I'll take my leave now, sir. I must search for Lady Nunnally." I couldn't help but glanced over to the dark cyan haired male walking back to his aircraft. "Nunnally's Dead. She's Gone....and So is Y/N...."

I felt a stinging pain rise to my face and a massive migraine following the stinging heat. "Y/N...My little N/N...." I could remember that soft Baby Pink hair that was several shades lighter than her younger twin sister...those big beautiful Lavender eyes that glimmered in the moonlight. That pale skin that lacked melanin from being kept inside a cold dark room for many years. All those things that made her, her, were gone...

The first time I met her I thought she was Euphy...I'm glad she wasn't...She was herself...she pulled me into the reality of the Situation. I stayed by her side for almost two years...I fell deeply for her in one year...that kiss we shared meant so much...All those feelings were conveyed in that small confession of ours...was special to us and only us...maybe the people I love are just bound to die...maybe if I rejected her and stayed away from her she could've lived... maybe gotten with Gino...

Actually no...I shouldn't think that... i couldn't live with that outcome...I was one of her first friends and She wouldn't have wanted to turn this around. I made a terrible decision...I could've prevented it...I have nobody to blame...I promise To you two. N/N. Euphy. I won't love anybody else....

Y/N P.O.V

I could hear the sway of long grass and flowers. The wind tickling my ears and trying to take tendrils of my hair along with it. The sun hitting my eyelids making me have them tightly closed shut. I soon felt a strong breeze come through and soon the sun was blocked by a large cloud in my view as u opened my eyes. The slight drop in temperature was nice. I sat up and looked around. I was in my white and pink ball gown dress. I looked at the tall grass around me that held beautiful wildflowers with them in their dance in the wind.

I got up and brushed my hands on my dress as to get off any dirt. I took a slight step only to have kicked something that hand moved and went back to place. The grass only made it to below my knees but it still hid things in the grass. I moved the soft grass and I saw to my horror. A dead Brittainian soldier was next to me. I took a small step back from the shock but not such a big reaction as I've already seen a good amount of people die...I'm not completely numb but I don't seem to have been familiar with this person so... I can't feel much pity for them.

I looked around to see I was on a large cliff that separated two parts of beach. The view from here made it nice almost thinking a revolution wasn't going on. I could get down from up here but there does seem to be a small way down with a few jumps. The beach's clean squiggled sand and crashing waters and the grass that didn't have a path makes me pretty certain that this beach was left alone or probably never found. I mean it is on the outskirts.

I walked down to the beach with a little small jumps for a bit. Once I got there the smell of the salty crisp water hit my sense of smell strongly. I walked on the small beach to see if I could find any dry drift wood. Which I didn't find any.

"Looks like the idea of starting a fire is out the window..." I let out in a sigh. This beach does seem to be undiscovered from how clean it is. "I can't drink the water here either...no fire and no kind of utensil to put the water in to boil it..." I guess I'm going to have to walk my way over......

I looked down at my feet to see my heels. I took them off and I broke the heel off of both of them but kept the heel in my pocket. As I slid the broken off mini pillars into my dress I could feel a cold block-ish object. I quickly let go of the two stems and pulled out my phone. "OH THANK ME FOR BEING AN ADDICT!" I yelled out in happiness. I opened my phone to see it at Thirty percent battery. I put it on power save mode as to at least let it survive until sundown. Giving it was only twelve. Which would normally be lunch time.

I went into my contacts and called my trusty right hand man, and Lover. Suzaku. The phone rang once only to show 'No Service'.

I sighed in frustration. "Welp...i guess i should start walking...." I opened a directions app and I started walking to the nearest town.

————————————————
TIME SKIPPP
————————————————

It was currently Three in the afternoon when I made it to the small town. And to my absolute luck! I had service! I quickly went into an alley way and opened contacts on my phone. I quickly clicked on the contact that held the number of my Love.

The phone rang.

It Rang Twice...

It Rang A Third Time.....

It Came to the fourth ringing....

I heard a click from the other end!

"Hello?...."

That familiar male voice of the caramel skinned male that I loved oh so dearly....

"Hello?...is anybody on the other end?..."

I had forgotten to answer out of pure glee of hearing him again for who knows how long! I was very hungry and tired but I was able to regain all my energy just by hearing him.

"Suzaku?...Can You hear me?..."

There was a long pause....

"N/N?..." i could hear the male on the other ends voice choke.

"Yes it's me my darling...N/N...Y/N Vi Brittania...I'm....alive....and I miss you..." I started to choke on my own words at the response to the familiar voice.