Thats Human...

The knights of the round were ordered to retreat now that the people lost their trust in the Chinese Federation or High Eunuchs I don't know at this point. And now I was in the garage, waiting for Kallen to come out of the Guren and Anya from the Mordred who is probably injured.

"Hey are you two alright?!" "Yeah Belle! We are just fine!" "Yeah N/N it's really Anya we should be worried about. The Mordred kind of crashed into the ground and Gino in the Tristan has to cover her. So it's really only her and Kallen we are waiting for to get out of their knightmares" Suzaku explained. "Oh well atleast the two of you are safe which is better than nothing."

——————————————————

After having gotten back home I had some work that had to be done but luckily I was able to go back to school.

"Hey Lelouch! You two Rolo! I guess you two already know who these two are but they need a formal introduction.~" I said with a smile. "Don't be too formal!" Rivalz said. "Well this is Gino and this is Anya but I guess you guys already ran into each other at me and Suzaku's welcome party!" "Anyway, we've both just enrolled here at Ashford and...while we are here we insist that our social status be ignored like Belle over here!" Gino said as he wrapped me into a side hug like he usually did with Suzaku.

"G-Gino! Just because S-Suzaku isn't h-here doesn't mean you get to use me as, as! Ugh...t-too heavy-y, Y/N Down" I said as I began to fall until Gino held me up. "Wup! No Y/N down today! If Suzaku found out you even had ONE Princess down moment, he would murder me 10 times with the Lancelot!" He said. "Serves you right." Said Anya. "They said they wanted the experience of being ordinary students" Milly said "So I'm teaching them how to talk normal" Rivalz ended. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you...old man" "r-right..." "pfft! I mean you do-!" "Shut!"

——————————————————

"And that my friend is why I don't use the school shower/bathing room~ too much gossip."

Oh you might be wondering how I'm back in school well~

—————————————————

"Suzaku!" I slammed my fists at the door multiple times. "SUZAKU LET ME OUT THIS ISNT FUNNY!" I took off my heels and threw them at the door but as he opened the door- "DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STOP MAKING A RACKET?! WHOA-!!" I threw a high heel that barely missed him and flew out. "LET ME OUT!" Oops!" "Tch! CANT YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He entered my room and closed the door behind him.

"JUST WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO UNDERSTAND?! IM THE ONE TRAPPED HERE!! YOU BRING ME FOOD AND DONT EVEN TALK TO ME SO HOW WOULD YOU WANT ME TO UNDERSTAND?!!?" I shouted at him. "BECAUSE IF YOU HAVENT REALIZED IM SCARED!!" "What?...." "THATS RIGHT IM SCARED!! No...NO IM TERRIFIED! I ABANDONED YOU! I LEFT YOU!!! AND YOUR NOT ANGRY! YOUR NOT UPSET!! YOU DONT EVEN PUNISH ME YOU JUST EXCEPT IT AND MOVE ON!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "CAUSE I DONT HAVE TO PUNISH YOU THERE IS NO REASON! IT WAS A MISTAKE! AN ACCIDENT WAS IT NOT?! SO JUST EXCEPT THAT I FORGIVE YOU AND MOVE ON!"

"I can't do that..." "what do you mean 'you can't do that'?" "WHAT I MEAN IS THAT WHEN WE PROMISED EACH OTHER! WHEN WE PROMISED THAT I WOULD BE YOUR KNIGHT! I WOULD BE BY YOUR SIDE AT MOST AS I COULD BE! I PROMISED TO PROTECT YOU MORE THAN, BETTER THAN!, GREATER THAN!, ULTIMATELY GREATER THAN THAT SILLY EXCUSE OF HOW I PROTECTED EUPHY, I WANT TO PROTECT YOU THE BEST WAY MY BODY CAN DO! BUT PLEASE, I MADE A MISTAKE THAT ALMOST COSTED YOUR LIFE SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUNISH ME!" He yelled as a he pleaded for me to punish me but then

*SMACK!!!*

I smacked him across the face. "THERE ARE YOU HAPPY?! IS THAT PUNISHMENT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" "No..." "what?!..." "I said! Wha-!?" Suddenly as Suzaku tried to walk closer to me but he ended up slipping on some fallen clothes that laid on the floor. With us both falling on my bed with me under him. "I said no...that isn't punishment enough...I- I need more punish-!" I pulled out all of my frustration into my strength and I reversed the position we were in with me being on top of him. "I GET IT! YOU FEEL BAD THAT I WAS TAKEN BUT CANT YOU?!- NO YOU KNOW WHAT?! ILL GIVE YOU THE PUNISHMENT YOU SO DESIRE YOU MASOCHIST!" I was already on top of him on all fours but I decided to put both my hands that kept my top half up onto his chest applying the pressure that was holding me up on to him. "Nghn!" He groaned in pain