Whatever it be...

The Black Knights and lots of Japanese people fled to Horai Island supposedly around a million people are here.

"Man the federation's laying a lot of recognition on us !"

"There was that whole bit with sawasaki, do you think they're pro Japanese?"

"The high eunuchs, you mean?"

"Hey, is there anything I can do to help around?" I let out. "Huh?" the guys looked at me in shock. "Y/N?" . "Yes?" Asahina then spoke out. "No means take this to offense Y/N but...what's with the outfit?" . I was wearing the Black Knights female uniform, I mean it is quite short but when your moving around all day I guess you need to be in comfort. I did a short spin. "My dress was still in washing when I got out of the shower so Kallen was kind enough to lend me her's!" I said with a smile. I had really grown close to Kallen and the other black knights in a short period of time. It's sad that I wil have to leave them. And fight against them than with them.

"I want to be of help! So if there is anything I can do Just tell me and I'll do what I can if not complete the task!" I said happily. "Don't worry too much over here. Okay Y/N? You can help around the control rooms and such! Wouldn't want you getting hurt!" Asahina said as he patted my head. Asahina had also become like a brother to me. "Asahina! Don't you know? The High Eunuchs may be guys but they've got NO jewels down below!" Tamaki shouted. "Thats enough! We'll get in trouble if they hear us say stuff like that!" I knocked my head to the side. "Jewels down below?" I said not understanding what Tamaki meant. "Hehehe...pay no mind to him Y/N..." "huh?" I looked at all of them trying to get answers.

Ohgi soon came running over. "Hey I need a hand unloading the Knightmares." "What they're here already?" "I can help if you want!" I said. "Oh Zero asked for you to meet him" "oh alright! I'll see you guys around!" I quickly left and soon for something to happen and finish.

—————————————————

Though I found my way to the Ikaruga with Kaguya. And we discussed the political marriage for Brittainia and the Chinese Federation. I guess with all that went down he must have forgotten. My brother may be a strong leader but he holds a lot of care and burden, even if it doesn't seem that way to others around him. "Yes we told you about the political marriage a while ago. Me and Kaguya both received an invitation not long before you captured me." I explained. "The bride to be is the empress, Icon of the Chinese Federation. She's a good friend of both me and Y/N and she wants us to both to attend."

"And the groom is supposed to be the first prince of Britainnia." "My eldest brother Odysseus. Well correction. Half elder brother. Though even if it is a political marriage...Odysseus is way older than the empress...". Everyone looked tense we had a plan but Britainnia decided to make their move first. Well all except Tamaki. Though the girls on the controls explained it to Tamaki why we should be worried of this political marriage. "Welp! Time to get this show on the road! Don't worry! I'll try to stay in contact from the inside!" "Huh?!"

——————————————————
(Welp reader time for you to get back with your love~)

We were in Luoyang, in the Vermillion Forbidden City. I was in a slightly more revealing dress than my usual everyday gown. This dress had a deep cut bodice and was navy but had a watery-esk type vibe to it.