➹ 𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

His lips remained curled up as he walked over to where she slept, and then his smile dropped as he looked at the number of scars present on her hands and arms. He gently lifted a hand and inspected it, noticing how there were fresh wounds visible.

His lips pressed into a fine thin line as his gaze shifted to where her pink-tinted lips parted. Tucking her hand in with ease did he start to caress her face with his thumb and he smiled softly, at how peaceful she slept.

Without much thought did he went to wash up and eventually returned, watching as she continued to sleep peacefully, and he couldn't help but chuckle then. Laying next to her did he wrap his arms around her waist and tugged her closer.

Watching as she shifted in her sleep and snuggled closer to his warmth, where he kissed her on the forehead and slowly did his golden eyes shut. Drifting off into a peaceful slumber where his lover continued to remain sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Eventually, morning came, and Kyojuro could hear the sound of something being hammered. He slowly opened his golden eyes and frowned just a little as he realised she wasn't in his arms anymore.

He sat up, looking around and soon noticed she was out in the gardens just outside his room and she was hammering something. Curiosity got the better of him as he got up and walked to where she was, only for his eyes to lay upon his cast for his nichirin blade.

And then he noticed she was holding onto his nichirin blade while she hammered against it, watching as she was busy dipping it in cold water from time to time and checking if it was alright.

"[name]?" he called out, and [name] turned to look at him with a wide smile on her face, and he noticed the scars on her hands and arms had increased.

"Oh! Kyojuro-kun! I fixed your blade! Have a look!" she said with a smile as she handed him his nichirin blade and he took a look at it, her skills being superb as it was on par with the usual swordsmith he would have to go to to get his blade fixed.

"Y-You..." he whispered out and watched as she tilts her head.

"Me?" she asked.

"Is this why your hands and arms are full of scars?! You need to take better care of yourself! Teach me! So that you won't have to do it from now on! How will your skin look against the silver band I got for her?" Kyojuro spoke out and [name]'s eyes widened at what he had said.

"S-Silver band?" she whispered out and Kyojuro realised what he had just done. His face lowered as he had on an embarrassed look and could only wrap his arms around his lover after he had kept his nichirin blade.

"I want my hands to be the ones that are rough so that I don't have to worry about you working yourself too much," he mumbled out and [name] could only laugh softly.

"Kyo... You are being cute again. I love you," she spoke out and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you too,"

➹ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢

"Fuck," he cursed as his blade snapped into two after his mission. He mentally groaned at what happened to his blade as he picked it up with ease, keeping it in its cast as he walked away from the bloodied scene, a deep scowl on his face.

"Nemi!" and he stopped, turning to look as his girlfriend came running towards him after she was done with her mission and easily hopped onto his back with ease as she giggled softly, causing him to chuckle a little then as he supported her with ease.

"Let's go home!" she said with a wide smile and Sanemi nodded his head, whereas she knew something was off about him as she rested her chin on his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek, causing him to turn as he kissed her on the lips.