chapter two

Tig POV:

I got shot in the chest, I fall to the ground. Tara runs over to me. "It's gonna be okay," Tara says.

She got me upstairs and got the bullet out. She made me feel better. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Tara went and called Ciara. Ciara came back to the ice cream shop and Tara led her upstairs to me. I was laid out on the table. Ciara ran to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Are you okay, Tig?"

"I'm fine, Ciara. I promise."

"Where's the kids?"

"Happy and Abel is playing with them."

"You and the kids didn't get hurt?"

"No."

"Being around SAMCRO is dangerous."

"I don't care. I love you, Alexander Tragger."

"I love you too, Ciara." Ciara holds on to me. "I'm okay, Ciara. I promise. I promise you I'm okay."

"I know. It scared me when Tara called me. I thought something happened to you. I thought you could be dead."

"Well I'm not. I'm fine."

"I know I know."

"You should go home. And take care of your kids. I'll be okay. I promise. I'll call you later."

"Promise?"

"Yes. I promise you I will." I kissed Ciara and she kissed me back. Ciara kissed me again and left. After she left Tara fixed me up. "Thanks, Doc."

"Mhm." Tara cleaned up.

Tara POV:

What is going on? I was going to leave with my sons. My sons were going to have a life without being conencted to Samcro.

I was pulled right back into this life by a sexy hot blonde. Other known as, my husband. I...I just don't understand why I can't make up my mind about what I want in my life. I love Jax. I do. But I love my boys. I have to get Jax out. Us out. Our family.

Ciara POV:

I held Austin and Mianna as we watched a movie. "Do you like your friend, mommy?" Austin asked without looking away from the movie. He was a smart kids.

"I do." My hand ran through his brown hair. "Do you like him?"

"He's old. But he's nice and we get ice cream!" He giggled. "Mianna likes him too."

"Well I'm glad. You know, his club president has two kids. Abel is about your age."

"I know, Mommy. I talked to him."

I laughed and kissed the top his head. Than I kissed Mianna's forehead.

Gemma POV:

"Damn it, Nero! I'm fine. I didn't get shot, Okay? You can stop your worring."

"I'm sorry I worry about you, Mama. Come on, you know I worry. Its just who I am. I love you."

"Nero, you know its not a good time right now."

Nero pulled me to him. "I love you and this, us, can work. Only if we both try."

"Fine. If it get you to stop worrying. I'm fine. The kids are fine. And Tig is fine. Now stop your damn worrying."

Nero smiled and kissed me.

Unknown POV:

I will find every person who was involved in my two daughters murders. I will. I'll kill them. I'll give them something so they wished their parents never had sex.

I will make sure my daughters killers are gone. Out of this world.

I had been doing some research over the last eleven years. I founr out a motercycle club called the Sons of Anarchy had something to do with it.

They're in Charming. Charming, Huh? Well. I guess I'm taking a trip.

~Sorry I didn't update sooner. I was busy. I moved again. Had to go to a new school and I'm starting school again soon. September 8th.

Tell me what you think. Comnent and Vote.

-Coralee<3