No Clip

The episode opens where the previous one left off. Tari, Alyx, and the gang were all transported to a new video game.

Tari was learning some target practice with magical abilities, while Alyx was teaching her some new techniques. "Let's get this show on the road.", Masa said.

"Tari and Theo, welcome to Tempest. The magical battle royale game that will blow you away. If you haven't noticed yet, you are already in the area aptly the mountain where you and a hundred other teams will fight to the death.", Sofia explained. "Fight to the death? Bring it on!", Theo said, excitedly.

"Should I be concerned?", Lamar asked, worried. "Don't worry, Lamar. You'll be fine! ...I think.", Alyx replied.

"Anyways, spell books are scattered around throughout the mountain, which will give you magical abilities to fight your opponents and get around. The last one standing wins.", Sofia continued. "So, get spells. Blast people. Sounds simple enough.", Tari said.

"It's a lot more complicated than that.", Masa told her. "Plus, the competition won't be going so easy on ya, Tari.", Alyx added.

"I figured you two would say that.", Tari said. "There are dozens of spells in Tempest and each one has its own unique quirks and methods. If you want to last more than 5 minutes in this game, you're gonna have to learn them all.", Masa continued.

"Don't worry about all the doom and gloom, Tari. These spells can be a lot of fun.", Lamar said. "Ooh! I wanna try!", Theo exclaimed.

"Theo, your job is to stay near us and protect Tari and Alyx. Think you can handle that?", Masa told him. "Yeah.", Theo answered.

"I guess the next big thing is to learn the glitch. Right?", Tari said. "Use this wind spell burst to launch yourself into the air.", Alyx told her.

Tari then goes flying off the mountain when she uses the spell, while Sofia performs the glitch. Then, Tari and Alyx are both warped back into the real world.

"What just happened?", Alyx asked. "Tari just went through the floor.", Theo answered.

"That's a game breaking glitch we called, "The Deep Mountain Clip". If you hit the floor at the right angle and speed, you'll go through the level.", Sofia explained. "All you gotta do is go fast.", Theo added.

"No one was attacking you and Sofia could alter your angle and speed. It'll be nothing like that in the tournament.", Masa said. "Well, I'm ready to do this properly, regardless.", Tari said.

"For this glitch to be remotely possible, you'll need to head to the top of the mountain.", Sofia said. Tari then heads to the top of the mountain using her wind spell.

"Do you guys think she'll learn this glitch in time?", Lamar asked. "I really hope so.", Masa replied.

"She can do it. I believe in her.", Alyx said. "Now, jump off. The wind spell burst should be enough to propel you right off. Then, keep firing the wind spell burst on your way down to gain momentum.", Sofia told Tari.

"What if I don't have the right angle?", Tari asked. She then ends up hitting the ground and respawned at the top of the mountain.

"Ooo... That's gotta hurt!", Alyx said, as she winced at the impact. "Tari! Are you okay?", Theo asked.

"You can see why this is hard. Huh?", Lamar said. "Try and use that Meta Runner vision of yours. It should help you with getting the right trajectory.", Masa told Tari.

Tari had many failed attempts to try and execute the glitch. "This is too hard.", Tari said.

"Keep practicing, Tari. You'll get it soon.", Alyx told her. "I tried this hundreds of times and I don't feel any closer.", Tari said.

"You can do this! You just have to believe.", Theo said. "Theo's right! You can't give up yet.", Alyx added.

"Okay! Let's go again.", Tari said. She was able to successfully perform the glitch this time.

"I did it! Oh my gosh! I did it!", Tari shouted out. "Congratulations, Tari!", Alyx cheered.

"I knew you could do it.", Sofia said. "You're only going to have one shot at this in the competition. Not to mention, other players attacking you while you're doing it. And we haven't even touched on combat yet. We need you to get this.", Masa told Tari.

"Don't worry, Tari. You did it once, you can do it again.", Sofia said. "We're gonna train you up too, little man. Gonna need all the help you can get to pull this off.", Lamar said to Theo.

"We'll be a five man death squad.", Theo said. "And together, there's nothing that we can't do.", Alyx added, with a smile, as the episode ends.