The tutor

Hero

I put my legs on the table while I am pretending to pay attention to what's written in the book. "Put your legs down and listen to me" my tutor, Catarina says as she looks at me with a judging look. She looks like a typical high school nerd, baggy clothes, glasses, no makeup, worrying about every little thing. Sometimes I forgot there are rules. "I am listening, you just didn't explain it well so I can't focus" I say and she breaths out. "You know what Hero? I explained this to you so many times and I don't get it how you don't get it. I am out!" She stands up and closes her book dramatically. I put my legs down and straighten my back fastly. "Wait wait wait, please don't, I ummmm, will help you getting with the guy you like if you keep tutoring me" I say and she raises her eyebrows. "You will help me getting with James? How?" She asks confused and I shrug my shoulders. "I have my ways, they always work, so should we?" I ask biting my lip hopefully and she sighs. "Okay fine, but this better work" she says as she sits back down and I sigh in relief. "Thank you" I really really need to pass this year even tho I don't wanna work.

•••
Evening

I come home exhausted and mostly lost in my thoughts. I took Catarina in the club cause we knew James will be there and she wanted to seduce him, but something happened. She didn't seem to care about him, she didn't seem to care about anyone tho. We were dancing, I was teaching her how to dance and then we leaned in and she kissed me. I of course didn't refuse to kiss her back. Our lips danced and worked together perfectly, hers tasted like a sweet strawberry because of her chapstick probably and when it mixed with my minty smell it created something I can't describe with words, something only me and Catarina can feel and know because I saw the way her whole body reacted when we kissed. She blushed, her whole body flew in due to the huge relaxation. And so did mine. Men hardly react like that, but I really really did. There was a whole damn zoo in my stomach  and my heart was racing inside my chest and I didn't even know those feelings were real. I was eyeing her before, every now and then. But, I never realized how beautiful she was or how she is a different person outside of the school. She wasn't wearing baggy clothes tonight which showed all of her beautiful curves, her hourglass figure and her long legs. Any guy would die to have a girl with that body and that mind, especially me. I can't believe how just a simple kiss changed my whole vision on her. It made me want to respect her, treat her like a queen and make her happy.
I don't know if this is what catching feelings is like, but I know I am catching them and I am catching them really really fast.