Boxing

22:45
Hero

"And kick!" I say to my student as she kicks the bag with her long leg and the gasp leaves her lips. "Good, very very" I nod my head multiple times looking at her body and my thoughts are slowly drifting kilometers away. It's Friday evening, the time when everyone should be out partying or home relaxing, but here I am, boxing with my student. Her name is Catarina and she is 19, she is gorgeous and a really good student, she always wants to learn more and that's why we are staying longer now. But, I must admit I feel something more than just a coach-student relationship.

I understood how my whole body and mind reacts when I see her, sweating, gasps and moans leaving her lips as she kicks the bag, the tight shirt and leggings covering her body, the determination in her eyes, the way she looks at me or bites her lip. My body reacts to that in so many ways. My pupils dilate, my tongue can't stop licking my lips, my thoughts become explicit and once I even got hard. I start to get closer and closer to her without even noticing. My hands are touching her body whenever they can.

Sometimes I am wondering and hoping if she feels it too, her breathing is always fastened and she is always sweaty so I can't notice if she does, but sometimes I can see that her skin gets covered in small goosebumps when I touch her so I hope it's the mutual affection, hunger and despair that I feel.

"I am glad I can already do that new kick, it was hard, but you helped me, so thank you, but now I really need to go, see you tomorrow" she says before I can even fully snap out of my thoughts, kisses my cheek and leaves the room with the speed of light. It wouldn't be the first time tho.

I just keep sat there thinking how the hell did that woman got me wrapped around her finger and got me so attracted to her by literally just being herself.