The tutor part 2

Hero

"Gosh, you should go for a baker, this cookies smell better than flowers in a spring morning" I say sticking my nose in a platter full of cookie dough as Catarina gently hits me with a napkin, her giggle filling the room "Since when did you start being so picturesquely, Hero? And keep your trunk away from the cookies until they are done" I let out a quiet laugh when she calls my nose a trunk and straighten my back. "Okay ma'am, but only because I don't want to ruin your your piece of art" I lean against the counter smiling as I am watching her put the cookies in the oven. "You know, Hero, it's not fair that you are claiming that you helped in making these cookies when you didn't do one single thing" She looks at me with a bit of entertainment on her face and I know she is enjoying this fake fight. "I will help eating them, if that makes you any better".  

I know I should be staying away from her and that my heart is definitely taking this out of control, but before I can even realize I am deeply staring into her gorgeous plump lips. It sounds a bit blurry when she asks me what am I doing, I am completely lost, lost in my feelings, lost in all of her features, lost in the moment and I don't know if I went completely crazy when I notice our lips slowly getting closer and closer until they are almost touching. And like that, my eyes fall shut closed and my hands find the way to her cheeks when we kiss in a slow burning passionate moment. We keep like that for some seconds, or even minutes, I really can't tell, I am mesmerized by this goddess standing in front of me and kissing me. Fuck, Hero, you aren't supposed to be doing this. My inner voice reminds me, but I wipe those thoughts away fastly. 

Catarina wakes me up from my daydreaming by whispering against my lips, her breathing fast and unsteady. "Hero" she mumbles before making a short pause. "teach me how to please a guy" She says and my heart falls down again. Of course. She kissed me because she wants to learn how to kiss because of James, she wants me to teach her how to please a guy because of James. I am nobody in this story, just a sex teacher. 

I nod my head slowly and look at Catarina who is looking at me with her big lips now swollen. "You'll give me a blowjob, I am sure James will love that, get on your knees" she gasps quietly on my commanding voice, which honestly surprises me too. She nods her head and gets on her knees as I told her. "Do you think I'll be good at this?" Catarina asks while taking off my pants with her breathing getting more unsteadier. I give her a small comforting smile and nod my head. "You'll be the best in this, trust me" she blesses me with another smile and pushes my boxers down. Every smile on her face is a blessing for me.

She takes my member in my mouth and oh god, it feels like I have been sent to heaven immediately, a loud moan escapes my lips and she looks at  me with those big brown eyes of hers. Even her eyes are a turn on. Fuck, I feel like I'll have an orgasm even before she could learn anything, but honestly, she is so far perfect at this.  I toss my head back moaning louder and louder until I reach my high and cum right in her mouth. I can see she swallowed it and tries her best to make herself think that it tastes good. I should be eating more pineapple. 

My thoughts are all over the place again. How will I live every day without kissing her, without holding her, without making love to her, without knowing she is mine and I am hers? how will I live every day knowing James is who she wants and I am not? Exactly, I can't. this game and "tutoring" came too far for me and I need to either end it or do something about it, but as long as she doesn't want me, I can only stay away from her.