08 - ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ?

Give me a chance to hold
your heart again

________________________________┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ┆    ♡ ༊

┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ┆    ♡ ༊

┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ✮°。

┊        ┊         ┆       ✧・゚

┊        ┊           °。

┊        ┊       ✧

┊        ✮°。

✬・゚

━━ ♡ ━━

Akaashi offered himself to accompany you to buy new food .

Afraid that anyone might harms you again so he chose to stick by your side today until he makes sure you arrive at your room safely .

Deep inside , you felt bad for lying to him .

Saying that you come here with your cousin when you remembered how Suna warned you about telling your real status to stranger .

Akaashi told that he came here with his close friend which he was sleeping right now , so Akaashi is all alone just like you .

Sadly he had to go back to Japan on tomorrow .

Through the conversation with Akaashi , you were surprised that he used to be a volleyball player and even attended national tournament .

However , you weren't surprise for not noticing his school match since you always come and focus on your bestfriend's match as well , Inarizaki never had a match with Fukurodani.

You
Akaashi-san ,
thankyou
again .

You smiled to him as he shook his head .

Akaashi Keiji
L/n-san , that's the
fifth time you said
the same thing .

You
I-is it ? I'm
sorry ! You
must feel
annoyed
right ?

Akaashi Keiji
No . I just think
it was cute of
you .

You
Cu-cute ?! I'm
not cute !

You protested and looked away to hide your blush .

Even though it wasn't Suna the one who compliments you , still receiving such a compliment from a hot stranger making you shy .

Akaashi Keiji
You can't change
my mind . Anyways
if you don't mind ,
wanna grab a lunch
with me ?

How could you say no to the guy that helps you just now ?