01 - ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ

I can't wait to ruin your life

________________________________┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ┆    ♡ ༊

┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ┆    ♡ ༊

┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ✮°。

┊        ┊         ┆       ✧・゚

┊        ┊           °。

┊        ┊       ✧

┊        ✮°。

✬・゚

━━ ♡ ━━

Heading out from your car , your figure stepped in front of the big building .

It is your family company building which they shared with Miya Company and Kita Company .

You hummed happily and jogged to the elevator , couldn't wait to meet your father to ask him the same favour you've been asking for 30 times .

Once you reacher the 30 floor , you stepped out from the elevator and happily greet all the workers .

Most of the workers are happy to have your presence around them since you are very opposite with your parents' personalities which you took over you late grandmother's cheerful character .

You
Good morning ,
Dad !

You greeted him after knocking on his door which he gave you a permission to come in .

Your dad looked up from his work paper and rubbed his temple .

Dad
F/n , I told you many
times not to wear
that .

He scolded and fixed his gaze on you .

As usual , you wear a hoodie with a pair of skinny jeans which your dad had been warning you about your outfit when you come to his office .

Being stuborn like always since you took over your mom's stuborn , you kept ignoring his nags and still wear the outfit .

Dad
Anyways , what's
the matter ?

He asked as you took a sit and blinked your puppy eyes .

Being the only child in your family especially when you are girl , your parents never stop showering you with their loves no matter how busy are they .