05 - ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ

Welcome to hell

________________________________┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ┆    ♡ ༊

┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ┆    ♡ ༊

┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ✮°。

┊        ┊         ┆       ✧・゚

┊        ┊           °。

┊        ┊       ✧

┊        ✮°。

✬・゚

━━ ♡ ━━

As much as you tried to open your eyes , you couldn't help but groaned in pain . Your legs feel numb as your head still felt a little dizzy .

The wind coming through from the window making you shivered and snuggled under the white cover .

That's when you've finally realized you were naked . Your panties was nowhere to be seen but luckily you still had your bra on .

You
What the hell is
happening ? Why
am I naked ?!

You tried to recall the last night activity but you only managed to remember you were eating before passing out .

There were actually blurry memories of you kissing someone on the bed but you thought it was just your imagination .

Looking on your side , your throat tightened seeing Suna who was sleeping soundly .

It felt wrong but you did it anyways , checking under the cover you found that he was naked as well .

Your face turned red as tomato the moment you saw his member since he wasn't wearing boxer .

You
We didn't do it
right ? Please no
please no .

Removing the cover a little , you tried to check if there are any stains as proofs you actually did it with him .

There are .

You spotted some blood along white sticky liquid near to your sex part .

You
Did we fuck and he
came inside me ?!

You wanted to scream and cried but nothing come out from your mouth . Your throat felt so dry .

Hearing some muffles , you looked over Suna who was trying to open his eyes and adjust the amount of light in that room .

Instantly you pulled over the cover to hide your naked body from him .