Now, here I am sitting in my editor's office, a fully grown woman, and a world-famous young adult author.

I've made it.

"So, Miss.Willows, what's next?" One of the many different people dressed in fancy suits at this long table asks and I look up at them from here my book, Raven Rome, a novel that I had only released three months ago sat in my lap.

I had changed my name as soon as I moved out, finding that the name alessia was something that I had always admired, clover for my grandmother's middle name, and willows because I liked the way it sounded I guess.

"I'm working on another idea...I've just got a bit of writer's block right now," I say quietly, scared that the fancy people would think that I was just using the usual terror of a writer as an excuse to not do any work. I was lying, not telling them about the fact that I can't think of any story line right now.

"Well, we need it in by at least July, we've got to get the publicity every now and then in order to keep our numbers up," the head of the suited team, whom I have learned is named Tim, says as he stacks his papers in a neat stack before leaving the room, all of his little followers behind him.

I see my editor and my gay best friend, Benji settle his shoulders and slump back into the chair, flipping the bird at the door as they closed it, me chuckling and rolling my eyes at him.

"I don't get it, sia, They treat your writing like shit but you still go back to them," He says as I stand and grab one of the cookies Benji had happily not offered to the stick asses that had only sat here moments ago. I chew on it as I sigh, letting the taste of chocolate relieve all of my stress.

"They get my book out there, Benji. I work really hard and I know you do too...we deserve to get my bok out there," I shrug, knowing damn well any other publishing team would give my book more opportunities, especially since Raven Rome was my first book.

"Oh, I forgot to ask, I'm meeting this hot guy tonight I've been seeing at a bar and I want you to come with me. His friend is going so I thought you, me, and Fifer could go," He shrugged and I nodded, deciding that I need to get out more. I wasn't shy, but more of a homebody. Fifer or Fifi as a lot of people calls her, is my literally psychotic best friend, who is very much loud and also very much bold with her style. I have no idea how or why we became friends, but only she and Benji know about who I am.

I have been so fucking thankful for the number of fans that I've gotten and followers and readers... it's just crazy. I get tagged in so many different edits and cute little stories by my fans that give me teary eyes at the thought of.

Because of my writing, I was able to get the breasts I had always dreamed of as a kid, and I was also able to start the hormonal injections that could help me fully develop into the woman I have been my whole life. I grew out my hair, a long blanket of thick black hair that I had always shared with my mother. I left immediately after my attempt, and I also immediately started writing.

I haven't seen my family in three years, since I was eighteen, and now being 21. My mom calls almost once a week, she and my father still not understanding anything about being transgender, but they try their best. My brother just won't talk to me.

I said a quick goodbye to Benji, telling him to pick me and Fifer up at my place at six, and got into my car.

Raven Rome was a story I had started almost three months after moving out, and even if it seems so short ago, I still can't believe how much positive feedback Ive gotten from everyone. These two characters, Fern and Jude, and it's almost like a fairytale gone wrong. Fern lives on the planet Octavia, and is the royal princess, under the high command of her father's strict judgment. Jude is also a princess, but on the planet of Hayes, a more dark world that was taken over by Jude's father. Jude and Fern meet online in a chat room, and immediately fell for each other, but little did they know that their fathers were at war.