He knew her fans were surely going to pose as real threats to her. That was why Nene decided to hand out giveaways to their Instagram followers and faithful fans in Chimdi's honor.

Since he was no celebrity and the close to three thousand followers in his inactive account not useful at the moment, he took to sulking. He couldn't even help her as much as his friends.

Elo cracked his knuckles, stretching his neck. "How did you do it?" He asked Jiki.

"Just picked a random name," the fairer boy said, tearing open his snacks.

"Isn't that a little bit unfair. What about the first commenters?"

The fairer boy just shrugged. "Your choice, whoever gets lucky."

"I'm kinda feeling guilty," Elo said rubbing his neck, before glaring at TJ. "You know you're totally useless right here?"

TJ pouted. "I don't have enough followers."

"So? you should join me. How about you choose a winner for me. I can't believe I'm going to do this for the next seven days."

Jiki glared at the darker boy. "Guilt-tripping him won't help you out. Get your lazy ass working."

"I'm working alright. I'm just whining in advance."

Sighing, Jiki laid down on his bed. "You should be grateful it's only for the next seven days."

TJ thought about it for a while, he could help out in a way. Though not through his inactive account.

An idea struck him. "How many more days are left?"

The darker boy sprang up. "Three more days. You thinking of a way to coerce Nens into adding the left three days. Don't even dare!"

TJ rolled his eyes at him, reaching for his cell phone. Footing for the the remaining bills wouldn't be that bad an idea.

The song ended, changing to a fast paced, rhythmless tune that had TJ and Jiki cussing.

"Do us a favor and play something worth listening to." Jiki grumbled.

TJ gave him a curt salute. "Well said. Can't tell if the artist's murmuring or singing."

The shorter boy glared at them.

"He is singing, you idiot." Elo stood from his bed, reaching for his cellphone. "This is actually different from his other songs. Y'all gotta be grateful it's a lil bit slow."

They stared at him, as if to say; are you crazy?

"What?" The darker boy defended, skimming through his playlist. "He didn't even say gwombe. Shey you like fighting for the helpless folks Jiki? You should add As e dey go to your playlist."

He settled for the latest hit song, that got the boys in the mood as they nodded their heads in appreciation to Davido's FEM.

"I don't see my playlist housing any of Naira Marley's songs. Even if his song hits the billboard." Jiki nodded his head to the beat purring from Elo's sound system.