TJ's mind was as clear as glass as he layed on his bed, with focus keen on his laptop.

He'd had a cold bath to get his mind to rest, had a befitting breakfast to fill the void in his belly.

Now there was one more thing left to be done. He decided to take things a step at a time, so he indulged himself in other things, like things that involved her.

"You sure this address can be traced?" He asked Jiki who had his eyes glued to his cellphone.

Jiki turned to him. "Jumia right?"

TJ nodded.

"Jumia has delivered a lot of stuff to me here." He resumed what he was doing. "Just get the address spelt right."

TJ relieved for the umpteenth time, exited the site. He just had to wait till things worked out.

"What did you buy?" Elo asked. He was working on his laptop.

"Stuff."

Elo turned to face him, raising an inquiring brow. "Does this stuff have a name?"

"Sure," TJ stood from his bed, heading for his cupboard. "Don't stress yourself. I'm not telling you shit."

He took few snacks and walked back to his bed.

"Asshole!" Elo cussed, a pout marring his face. "Hanging out with Jiki has turned you into a first class dick."

An empty pen landed on the darker boy's head.

"The fuck with you!" Elo glared at the fairer boy who paid him no heed, acting like he didn't aim a thing at his roommate.

"I'm living up to my nickname." Jiki said with a shrug, causing TJ to snicker.

The darker boy's scowl deepened.

"Asshole."

"Je gidan wuta."

"Nah bro, that's your home not mine."

Jiki flipped him the bird, eyes still on his cellphone.

TJ ignored them, checking the last message he'd sent to Chimdi.

Hey

He'd sent. Hoping to start a fresh conversation.

But to his disappointment, the skinny girl hadn't read it. She wasn't even active at the moment.

Sighing out in frustration, he dropped his cellphone, reaching for his laptop to play a few games.

"I'm done for the day." Jiki announced setting his foot down.

TJ threw him a snack.

Nene had asked them for a favour, more like ordered them. But they complied, anything to help Chimdi.

He didn't know much about the said award, but from what they'd related to him, he knew it meant a lot. Though he'd felt at alert after hearing about the Ella girl.